dont feel well :(

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
got sent home today because i just couldnt stand up straight. the past few days my period has been so heavy... and i have the sorest boobs in the world... and im just in agony. feel sick and weak :(

the last two times this happened to me i ended up in hospital coz i lost so much blood and now its a day between my hols and i feel like this. I feel awful!!

the only good thing is that i do not feel hungry :)

hope u feel better soon and well done on ur 2nd weigh in x

Hope you feel better soon,maybe an iron supplement would help?

I take iron tabs 3 times a day already coz im anaemic. Just going to let it do its thing n see how i get on. Going on holiday on sat. Not happy!

Thanks guys xx

Hi I suffered from very heavy periods as well... My doctor put me on transexamic acid which I take for 4 days during my period... I couldn't live without it now!! There's an over the counter equivalent that you can get as well...

Maybe you should try it!
All the best... I know what you're going through x

I suffered with heavy periods for years until I collapsed at work, after tests I was diagnosed with endometriosis. If this is unusual then see how you go next month it might be cd, if this is normal but worse this month ( Like me I had a doctors app that I didn't make as I was in a&e after my boss called them) then please book in with docs it can't do any harm.
It might be nothing but if YOU feel it's odd please check it's your health that matters and doctors get paid to do a job
Xx hugs for someone on TOTM :-(

cheekmeister said:
Hi I suffered from very heavy periods as well... My doctor put me on transexamic acid which I take for 4 days during my period... I couldn't live without it now!! There's an over the counter equivalent that you can get as well...

Maybe you should try it!
All the best... I know what you're going through x

Hey huni. Im taking tranexamic acid plus mefemanic acid 3 times a day. Its a little bit better today tho. I know what u mean i csnt live without it either x

mama22 said:
I suffered with heavy periods for years until I collapsed at work, after tests I was diagnosed with endometriosis. If this is unusual then see how you go next month it might be cd, if this is normal but worse this month ( Like me I had a doctors app that I didn't make as I was in a&e after my boss called them) then please book in with docs it can't do any harm.
It might be nothing but if YOU feel it's odd please check it's your health that matters and doctors get paid to do a job
Xx hugs for someone on TOTM :-(

Sorry to hear that hun.
Well ive had this problem for abt 7 years n hav ended up in a & e countless times. Ive been referred to several people n they all dismissed me saying its all because im overweight n if i lose weight everything will be fine. Thats pretty much what any doc says abt every problem i have.

This is why im doing cd. I wanna lose this weight asap coz i know there is somethinh wrong with me n no one will take notice till i lose weight. But i know inside something isnt right.

My periods were horrific before CD - even on all the tablets etc. I couldn't go more than 45 minutes without flooding though my clothes etc (sorry if TMI) for at least 3-4 days. I hardly dared leave the house and would sit on a plastic bag in the car to take the children to school. However once I lost 5 stone it really really improved and I would only have 1 bad day. By the time I had lost 8 stone I hardly noticed having my period - now 3 stone is back on I am back to 1 to 1/2 days of hell again. So whether its right or not I'm putting it down to my weight, and hoping that it will have the same effect as I get rid of those 3 stone again! The Dr sent me for all sorts of scans/tests etc (but by the time they came through I was already 4 stone down and they all came back fine - typical!)

Hope you aren't feeling too rotten

I was/am the same they did a laparoscopy and found my endo my womb was stuck to everything and they wanted to give me a hysterectomy (I was only 24) to this my husband refused as I was still under. It turned out I also had some very large cysts (blood filled) and one had burst that's why I collapsed.

Aww u poor thing sounds awful. When i had mine done all they found was some weird build up of tissue sometjing hyperplagia? I cant remember what its called. Im just going to see how i get on with losing weight n take it from there.

Just upset coz im going on hols tomorrow n im so heavy i wont be able to swim ! :(

Just staying in the uk taking my little girls to Butlins but the pool is supposed to be fab. What about you?
We went to Cyprus earlier this year and it rained loads, can't wait for my girlies to be a little older and we can do long flights again.

Ooh mama. Which Butlins are you going too? And Mrs FB, I hope your period calms down and you have a lovely holiday x

Just staying in the uk taking my little girls to Butlins but the pool is supposed to be fab. What about you?
We went to Cyprus earlier this year and it rained loads, can't wait for my girlies to be a little older and we can do long flights again.

we are off to majorca for the week. its to celebrate our anniversary. hope u have a lovely hol. long flights... ooh can be a pain! we went to kenya earlier this year and it felt like it took forever!!!

Ooh mama. Which Butlins are you going too? And Mrs FB, I hope your period calms down and you have a lovely holiday x

thanks dolly. i have been taking these crazy pills the doc gave me and they seemed to have calmed things down :)

Dolly2 said:

Going to Bognor never been can't wait
Have a fantastic holiday

Back