DON'T HAVE A BREAK DURING TFR.

Taylor

Silver Member
I did LT for 12 weeks last year and got to my goal, I stuck to it 100%, wouldn't have dreamed of cheating or having a break, a night or weekend off. I managed to get through birthdays, parties, weekends away with the family etc.. and not one slip up.

So what I'm saying is that this time round I stopped after a few weeks, did a refeed that was disastarous, started TFR again and planned to have Easter off and I ate and ate and ate. It is so hard to get back on TFR once you stop.

So stay on LT 100% until you reach your goal.

well said taylor :) very much agreed , youve had some great losses btw .. welldone x

I couldn't agree more; it's very difficult to get into the flow of things, but, once you're there, I really do think you should follow through until the end :)

Hope you're back on track now!

Hannah

I agree with the opening post, breaks on TFR are so bad.

Stopping and starting just makes it harder in the long run, you get the feelings of failure like when you sit thinking what if i'd have stayed on it what would i weigh right now etc ... and you keep doing the hardest part over and over again. Plus its not healthy.

I know this from experience, i started AGAIN on Monday morning and will not fail this time, no breaks for night outs or holidays ... just 100% no cheating and no excuses.

Back