Cruise PV Dont judge me!

jan9209

Silver Member
Haha I just made chilli hmmmmm and had half and I'm eying up the other half!!!! I know protein is unlimited but would that be allowed?? It's amazing lol :) x

Jan! I'm judging you!!!

lololol just kidding. My dinner was minging- no way I was going back for seconds. Jealous you had a good'un.

have you posted it somewhere?
I've already benefited from your sweet treat recipes! :)

It'd be nice to have a few dinner recipes to fall back on.
I don't eat meat but I had veggie mince yesterday and still lost this morning; guessing its ok.

I just realized I didn't put the recipe up doh!! I never ate meat until I done this didn't like the taste much :( but since using loads of spices I'm enjoying it!!

Chillie for pv day:

Cook lean mince in pot (or quorn) with garlic and vinegar
Add chopped peppers and spoonful of onions
Add in passata sauce (it's just tomatoes)
Add in hot chillie powder

Yum yum it's delish!!!

Chicken curry:

Cook chicken breast (or quorn) in pot with garlic and vinegar
Add onions if desired
Put in 3 big tablespoons of quark
Add in either curry powder, tikka powder or chilli powder wotever mood your in!!

Again delish!

The curry looks quite runny but if you serve in a bowl and leave for 5 mins it thickens up

Mop up the gravy with some Dukan bread :)

Hope these help x

oohh I'll have to get my cook on again tomorrow then. Think Chili would make a nice lunch for work in a lunch box. Maybe with a side of cottage cheese or natural yoghurt to take the spicy edge off. Mmm...drooling thinking about it.
No wonder you had seconds!! lol

With the curry- how does the quark react to the heat? Made something with yoghurt last week on attack and it curdled and was just so so disgusting. lol

hang on a sec- vinegar?!!!

I use yoghurt and quark all the time u might have had it too high?? Or thought it curdled as it going watery and runny when cooking but goes thick again once cooling :)

Never heard of the vinigar trick will try that next time.....I love chilli, then slightly different add mushrooms and Italian herbs for your spag bolls without spag x

I came across something called tofu shirataki noodles which are sort of linguine shaped. Basically spaghetti.
I'm a MASSIVE pasta fiend and think the 40 days cruise and 100 day consolidation that Dukans advised might resort in something like this.
I've heard of cauliflower "rice" which would be great with the Chili on a PV day.

Never tried either. Green beans can be "spaghetti" too.

Ribbons of courgettes another 'spagetti'

Thats an idea! I tried courgette "lasagne" sheets yesterday and didn't rate it. Well. The meal was really good as a whole. I have the rest for lunch tomorrow, but as I said before I'm such a pasta fiend!!!!

Ladies we are on a roll tonight!! Sididd I got the idea cause I pot a wee pot in m&s garlic soaked in vinegar :) cheaper to do yourself although was only £1.50 or something lol x

I looove garlic so anything that improves the flavor is right up my street. Have you tried the dressing in the Dukan book ? Mmmmmm I left a clove in and the balsamic and it has intensified wow

Ha, fellow garlic lovers, I have had to resort to Dukan vinaigrette without the garlic now as my office colleagues were threatening to evict me .....! :p

P x

Back