don't know how I did it !

louty24

I've been to a wedding and on Lipotrim at the same time. I must have found a massive amount of will power ! Food to die for day and night and a free bar. Not only have I missed out on the best feed ever and could of been totally drunk. But hay ho proper proud of myself and could of felt so guilty this morning but instead full of power and drive. :happy096:

Perfect post :)

And why I say you don't actually need willpower at all.

What you did was that you want to be slim more than you want to eat at a wedding, and you showed that big style :)

Well done you ! Remember the buzzy feeling of self control you have today and let that drive you to being slim and staying slim.

Mike

wow well done thats fantastic will power on your behalf,and no hangover either a double whammy!!

thanks for your great comments icemoose. I do feel like if I can have will power like that I can do anything. x

many thanks so much to lose defo don't like the sunday morning hangovers so done myself proud . He He ! x

wow! well done! did anyone comment on your not eating? I have a wedding to go to myself in a couple of weeks - hope I can stick with it to!

wow well done hunni no wonder you are so proud of yourself you done brilliantly. xx

WOOP WOOP!!! First big step to getting what you want! ;)

Well done you...the mind is an incredible power to harness to make the differences you want to :D

Cheers peggie x

Thanx Misha I put myself in the corner and sat with my husband and 6 kids so they weren't interested in the slightest in what I was doing. My husband ended up with double portions though ! he he X

Cheers madhousemum X

thanx for your comments tara66 x

gonna do it this time X

thankyou Jenni x

thanx angie44 for your comments x

Back