dont know if i can carry on

thepixie81

just got back from weighing in 3 weeks iv put on 5 and half pound, im loosing my will t carry on now.

I've put 6 lbs on (haven't been dieting properly) in the last two months and I was getting close to goal. Cross with myself but determined to reach goal before Christmas.

Never give up hon, you will get there! x x

try and stay strong babe you will get there again i have jusr started so im looking forward to loseing all that weight good luck

You've done really well to get to this stage though, dont give up xx

Still gaining weight

just got back from weighing in 3 weeks iv put on 5 and half pound, im loosing my will t carry on now.
Hi Pixie, how much are you eating per day. If you are eating too little, your body may be in starvation mode and storing fat. The secret to permanent weight loss is healthy eating and exercise. Along the way, you need to tackle issues like food addiction, emotional eating etc.
Most people know where they are slipping up with regards to eating/exercise. If you explain what you are currently attempting to do and where you think you are going wrong, I will try and help.
I am new to this forum but enjoying it very much. Weight loss is my speciality and will try and help if you require it.
Vince

Back