dont know the first thing about slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Meneither, 28 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi folks the diet starts next week my fiancee is starting sw next week and is encouraging me to join her. To be honest i dont the first thing about slimming world i know you have red or green days and syns, it seems very confusing any guidance you can offer much appreciated.

Me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Slimming World is a no hunger diet. It is split into three sections - the first one is Free Food where you have lists of foods you can freely eat (depending on whether you are following the green or red plans these include pasta, potatoes, rice, grains, beans, vegetables, fruits, meats and fish). Then there is the Healthy Extras section where you have to choose 3-4 portions daily of foods like milk, cheese, high fibre breakfast cereals, dried and tinned fruit, soups, meat, fish etc. And then finally there are Syns - which are treats you are allowed each day. SW recommend between 5-15 syns a day. For example I had a level tablespoon of Plamil mayonnaise at lunchtime which was worth 4 syns. Some people might save their syns for treats like chocolate or simply incorporate them into meals. That's it in a nutshell, but if you join it'll become a lot clearer!! :)

4. Meneither

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Thank you Janey, i would imagine with my OH doing it as well it should be a lot easier, I think im going to go with the flow and see how things are after a month i can always switch to cd if its not for me.

Me.

5. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Yes exactly, nothing is cast in stone. You can only but try it and see if it's for you or not. :)

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Good luck to you and your fiancée with Slimming World.:)

8. acoc2007

acoc2007 Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Best of luck!

9. Meneither

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tommorows the day

Well tommorows the day im still abit undecided, but going to go long with the oh and listen and look and take it from there.

Me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.