dont know the first thing about slimming world

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Hi folks the diet starts next week my fiancee is starting sw next week and is encouraging me to join her. To be honest i dont the first thing about slimming world i know you have red or green days and syns, it seems very confusing any guidance you can offer much appreciated.

Me.

Slimming World is a no hunger diet. It is split into three sections - the first one is Free Food where you have lists of foods you can freely eat (depending on whether you are following the green or red plans these include pasta, potatoes, rice, grains, beans, vegetables, fruits, meats and fish). Then there is the Healthy Extras section where you have to choose 3-4 portions daily of foods like milk, cheese, high fibre breakfast cereals, dried and tinned fruit, soups, meat, fish etc. And then finally there are Syns - which are treats you are allowed each day. SW recommend between 5-15 syns a day. For example I had a level tablespoon of Plamil mayonnaise at lunchtime which was worth 4 syns. Some people might save their syns for treats like chocolate or simply incorporate them into meals. That's it in a nutshell, but if you join it'll become a lot clearer!! :)

Slimming World is a no hunger diet. It is split into three sections - the first one is Free Food where you have lists of foods you can freely eat (depending on whether you are following the green or red plans these include pasta, potatoes, rice, grains, beans, vegetables, fruits, meats and fish). Then there is the Healthy Extras section where you have to choose 3-4 portions daily of foods like milk, cheese, high fibre breakfast cereals, dried and tinned fruit, soups, meat, fish etc. And then finally there are Syns - which are treats you are allowed each day. SW recommend between 5-15 syns a day. For example I had a level tablespoon of Plamil mayonnaise at lunchtime which was worth 4 syns. Some people might save their syns for treats like chocolate or simply incorporate them into meals. That's it in a nutshell, but if you join it'll become a lot clearer!! :)

Thank you Janey, i would imagine with my OH doing it as well it should be a lot easier, I think im going to go with the flow and see how things are after a month i can always switch to cd if its not for me.

Me.

Tommorows the day

Well tommorows the day im still abit undecided, but going to go long with the oh and listen and look and take it from there.

Me.

Back