Extra Easy Dont know what to do!

yummymummy1985

Hi all, after my confession a min ago I feel better, but I'm wondering wether to continue going sw classes while pregnant as the weight gain is stressing me out (& especially paying for it) I know it will keep me motivated but paying to be told I've put on weight, wether my fault or baby weight don't help coz it could be either isn't very good! What do you all think? I know their r some expectant mums out their who have probably already had these thoughts :)

Hi yummymummy, I know how you feeling. I'm 25weeks and dread seeing the next stone up. I know we should gain but its still hard to not get down with a weight gain.

I don't go to class for the reason that id hate to pay nearly a fiver to be told I've gained regardless of the reason.

If you think you have the motivation to do it at home, then go for it. Whatever you decide don't give up on SW.

With my first child at 25weeks I had gained nearly 2stone but this time thanks to SW I've only gained 8.5lbs but expecting to gain more once I hit the third trimester.

How far along are you? I found I gained 6lb on the 1st trimester but in my 2nd I've only gained a further 2.5lb.

Chin up hun x x

Hi cheekypasterfeild, I'm 30weeks on Wednesday so in the 3rd trimester now! :) I've got two boys already and gained so much weight with them I've had to do
Something about it now( 4 1/2 stone with first and 2 1/2 with second) :-o!!! So far I had gained 1 stone 5lb up until 23 weeks but have now lost 11 1/2lb so total gain of 8lb which is pretty good, i totally understand that I will gain now but like you said it is so disheartening! My partner also follows sw and he is a great motivator so I am telly considerig in giving up tw classes ( not the plan) until baby is born, when is your due date? Is this your first baby? X

Hiya how exciting not long now for you.

This is my second. With my first I gained just over 3stone which I lost with WW. This time round the thought of losing so much weight again and looking after two children made me full of dread!

Before I had my first I was aiming to lose a stone so my plan of action is to gain a sensible amount and then lose the baby weight plus one stone lol

You've done fantastically well on your weight, so a massive well done. I am biased so id say if you can do it alone go for it and just think you could save that five for baby lol x

Hey hun, congratulations. I don't know whether you wanna stop because of the cost or the disappointment. If it's cost, then I'd say go it alone, you need to look after bambino after all, but think of this if it isn't. A lady in my class is 17 weeks pregnant and has lost 1 half stones, she has weeks where she gains and stays the same (just like everybody else!) but in general her weight is going down. Its a really healthy diet to follow for baby, I am trying myself for a baby soon and will be hoping to continue to weigh in x good luck x

Will your surgery weigh you each week- would that be a compromise? My vouchers are running out now and my pct wont fund them anymore. My gp suggested I weighed in at the surgery instead.

I could get weighed at the surgery buy if I continued to go to class they would still charge me :-( so if I go it alone I will weigh at home and hope I get the support I need from the oh

Back