dont know whats up with me

debbie125

last week i was so positive id actually got to a weight that meant id lost 9 stones in total and was only 5 lbs from my goal! but!! i went to see my sister who i havent seen in ages and alot of family was there and she'd gone to so much effort and everyone was saying how well i looked and i didnt need to lose anymore weight so i ended up having some of the food that she'd made! but i havent stopped eating since! feelin so bad and out of control i think its because its TOTM dont know whether to try and use the shakes up that ive got left( 7) and get back on track that way by having 2 shakes a day and a meal or just try and stick to a low fat diet like i was doing before LT feelin realy p****off with my self!:cry::cry:

Oh dear!

Only you know what'll be most effective for you but with only 5lbs to go I'm SURE you can sort your head out and get it done.

Good Luck xx

wow you have lost 9 stone how fab that is. you have obviously had great strength to do that. you dont have a lot further to go. you know you CAN get back on track. its only a blip. dont be hard on yoursrlf. good luck

Hi Debbie,
How can you beat yourself up after the journey you had. You have lost 9 stone, changed your shape, your health, your image of yourself, everything.
Ok you got a bit carried away, we all know that's going to be the hardest bit for us, re-addressing our relationship with food. You are on here because you were not happy with what happened and you want to address it. You can do that.
How you do that is up to you, but know you have the strength to do so.
I wish you all the best and admire what you have done to date. Thank you for posting as it helps to keep me focused and to begin to plan what comes next.
Doirin

Back