dont know

Emily2009

what to do! ive not really been stiking to this the past few weeks, my oh goes away on monday and i dont know if i should just enjoy this week with him or if i should try and stay on this as i know when it gets to next monday i will have put on and ill be basically bak at square one! on the other hand i know once he is away ill get stuck right into this and it will be so much easier, what do you lot think?

what to do! ive not really been stiking to this the past few weeks, my oh goes away on monday and i dont know if i should just enjoy this week with him or if i should try and stay on this as i know when it gets to next monday i will have put on and ill be basically bak at square one! on the other hand i know once he is away ill get stuck right into this and it will be so much easier, what do you lot think?
Emily I had a weekend of eating things that I know should not have passed my lips. At the time I thought what are you doing eating rubbish and paying out money for cs. shakes etc, but I did enjoy what I ate. Not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. I have moved on and restarted this diet 100%. If I was in your shoes I think I would try are eat sensibly with some treats while your oh is at home and when he is away get back to 100% cs. When my partner is away I seem to manage sticking to a diet easier, as I don't buy in any fattening food and only buy biscuits and snacks for my children that I don't like. Good luck and remember you are lighter than you were a few weeks ago.

Back