Don't laugh whilst.....

Lou

Silver Member
wearing a slendertone belt up at 70. OMG sheer agony, my stomach went in to total spasm and the more it hurt, the more I laughed and the worse it got! Ouch Ouch Ouch :8855:

Sigh..... the things we do for beauty!!!! LOL! You nutter!

Sara

How did you manage to fit in such a long signature; mine is saying limited at 150 characters. i'd really like to be able to list my goals like you have; looks very motivating :)

Sara

How did you manage to fit in such a long signature; mine is saying limited at 150 characters. i'd really like to be able to list my goals like you have; looks very motivating :)

I forget now! I think it is something like the more posts you make the more space they give you??? For some reason the number of 50 posts is springing to mind! But hey I don't have a life and am always here when on Lipo! :eek:

I hadn't noticed how long mine was....but now that you say it.....I just get bored and change or add to it.....:eek: Ah well....roll on till it says ALL GOALS ACHIEVED!!!!:D

Cheers Sara

I'm finding the site addictive too :)

Lou - does slendertone work?

lol!!!! thats funny!
Does slender tone work as its my birthday comin up, my dad asked me wot i wanted????? xxx

haha lou i cant help but laugh at the mental image that gives off!! lol x

Yeah I think it's working, my waist is definitely looking a lot more toned and my muscles do ache a bit so they must be having some sort of work out. It took me a few goes before I managed to get it working my muscles and not just tingling my flab :giggle:

Never tried Slendertone, sounds a bit painful!!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with it. I never thought of that to help tone up.

Back