Dont shout at me....

Good thing for you it wasnt bigger but i feel like we are being deprived of a proper sized cookie should we want one

(I noticed Mars bars have shrunk too... and changed...)

always the same :)
im going to make my own sweet stuff this weekend.
Custard swiss roll, and moist vanilla cake with nutella topping ;)
ill take some piccies :D

Sounds heavenly (says she looking on a map to find Cleveland!)

LOL im about 3/4 hour from newcastle!

(geographically challenged southerner here... I can picture KK... and his black and white strip... I'm thinking RIGHT UP NORTH... am I warm? or should I say "freeeeezing?")

lmao and his curly hair. Im about 45 mins south of newcastle about 45 mins from york so somewhere in between.

ooohh I've been to York! That sounds far more familiar territory...

By the way, I've just been looking at the Nutella recipe and the custard swiss roll recipe... careful if planning on eating them together as I think you'll be over on the "tolerated" ingredients... (no?)

well I think it was one or the other (anyway you can come eat the other). Think ill probably just do the cake to start! think the nutella isnt such a good idea cos its hard to find low or no fat cocoa and i dont want to be stalling my losses...but a nice bit of vanilla and almond cake (im adding that essence too) will be nice with a cup of coffee after my cooking and cleaning on sunday :D

It's true that it's nice to have a Sunday treat with some "tolerated" substances...

I did buy some "Dukan ok chocolate" from the health food shop (dégraissé sans sucre) when I first bought the book, then thought it dangerous for me so my other half used it as drinking chocolate!

I know if i have stuff in the house ill eat it LOL
Bl**dy lodger made lasagne last night :(

We can have lasagne Vicky...

Use big cabbage leaves for the pasta layer... you'd barely know... I've done it before for myself, and the "real" for guests and I let them taste mine!

Like using courguettes for tagliatelle... peeling strips of the white flesh once you've peeled the nasty green away... I'd never know in a tomato sauce based dish...

mm thanks joanne. :D

Can you have courgette & aubergines? I use those sliced lengthways as the pasta. x

we can have loads of veg
this is some:-

artichoke, asparagus, aubergine, broccoli, cabbage (white, red, savoy, cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprout), celery/celeriac, chicory, courgette, cucumber, fennel, French beans/ mangetout, leeks, mushrooms, onion, peppers, pumpkin, radish, salad leaves (lettuce/rocket/watercress), sorrel, soya beans, spinach, swede, swiss chard, tomatoes, turnip.

but not all at once hihi!

lol and not too big a portion!

We can have lasagne Vicky...

Use big cabbage leaves for the pasta layer... you'd barely know... I've done it before for myself, and the "real" for guests and I let them taste mine!

Like using courguettes for tagliatelle... peeling strips of the white flesh once you've peeled the nasty green away... I'd never know in a tomato sauce based dish...
do you precook the cabbage leaves or use the raw to cook when the lasagne is in the oven ? sounds a brill idea

Back