DONT SKIP SHAKES!!

squeeze86

Learnt a valuable lesson today. I have been non stop busy til about midnight @ the time flew by. Realised only had 2 shakes today. But it was too late really to make one cuz I would wake my very light-sleeping 3 year old up and I didn't want the hassle so I just got into bed. Next thing I know... I start flippin hallucinating!!!! Full on. Big scary black faces and people stood in my bedroom. Then I started panicking and went freezing cold and shaky and my head started pounding real bad. So I had to go get a shake (nearly passing out on the way) and just put it in a cup with a tiny bit of water just to get some nourishment into me and drink a load of water. It was bloody horrible. Only just starting to feel ok again. So yeh.. Don't skip shakes! No matter how busy you are! Naughty me

God that is bad. I have missed one or two but normally lunch if I have forgotten. Not a great idea to miss tea though, its a long tome till morning.

I've missed a shake on a couple of days but have never had anything like this.

I had to skip one last night, as I didn't have my lunch one till late and I was still full! I wass ready for it this morning though! Never experienced anything like that tho!

Maybe you was overtired as well if u was non stop til midnight! Then you panicked which made you feel a whole lot worse. And down by one shake didnt help either. Gotta take care of yourself hunny in future! Shakes come first :)

Yeh just overdid it and was very tired too. But I felt a lot better for getting that shake in me... I think my body was struggling! I'm not going to risk that again lol x

Sounds awful, babe! Your experience is a good warning for others though. Maybe you were a bit dehydrated as well? Look after yourself. :D

This is exactly how I felt today, even with my quota of shakes today and yesterday. I have not skipped any. I had to have an extra shake in the end and I still felt as rough as a badgers... are you quite active running about here n there? I have had a really busy few days and I think its just all been a bit too much so early on and my body was in shock if there is such thing? Its used to getting a choc fix, caffeine and lots of food and I bet it hasnt a clue what I am up to right now...!!! Hope its settled down tmw, I cant look after my kids the way i felt today - I wouldnt even trust myself driving I felt that bad!!!

I felt just like that Squeeze on Wednesday. Again a very busy day and the time was flying by and I was getting more and more aggitated and hadn't an opportunity to make a shake. It was terrible. When I did eventually have it I was a complete wreck afterwards. Couldn't talk to anyone. Had to lie down. Just shows you bhow severe this plan can be and how we have to be vigilant.

Im on second week and find I'm drinking less and less. I really have to get to grips with this. Does it make a difference at the weigh in if you haven't had quite as much water as we are meant to have??

Haven't been online for a few days. Hope you are all doing well.

Back