Don't think EE is right for me

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mrs*S, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.3lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Plan
    Been on it a week a only lost 1/2 pound so will go back on Red and not have potatoes and rice/pasta and see what happens this week, only two pound to go for my first stone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

do you think maybe that if you'd done red or green this week you might still have only lost half a pound?
    Our bodies are strange things!
    Still, do what is right for you hun. I'm giving EE a really good go this year and I must admit although I miss the extra A and B, it is so much easier planning wise.

4. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    A couple of people in my class had a small gain in their first week of EE and then the second week had big losses. Perhaps, try it for 1 more week and see?

5. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    I always had good weight losses on red in the past - slower on green, but am giving ee a go for a few weeks then might mix it up and do all three for some variety cos I too miss the extra hex on red and green. I know I could use my syns for the extra but that just doesnt sit well with me

6. Nikkiwales

Nikkiwales Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I put 1/2lb last week. I did ee plan all week. Have mixed up my days this week with couple ee. Maybe i should of stuck at it longer but i paniced

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find that EE doesnt agree with me, although if Im eating out at the weekend, then I will always throw at least 1 in as its easier.
    I tend to stick to just the Red and Green Days and find that my losses are greater when I do. Some people can do EE all the time and still have good losses...sadly Im not one of them.

8. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have done red/green in the past and looking at my old books my weight losses were about the same up to the point when I decided to only eat when genuinely when hungry. Since then my weight losses speeded up, only doing EE. I'll never do any other plan again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.