Don't think EE is right for me

Mrs*S

Been on it a week a only lost 1/2 pound so will go back on Red and not have potatoes and rice/pasta and see what happens this week, only two pound to go for my first stone

do you think maybe that if you'd done red or green this week you might still have only lost half a pound?
Our bodies are strange things!
Still, do what is right for you hun. I'm giving EE a really good go this year and I must admit although I miss the extra A and B, it is so much easier planning wise.

A couple of people in my class had a small gain in their first week of EE and then the second week had big losses. Perhaps, try it for 1 more week and see?

I always had good weight losses on red in the past - slower on green, but am giving ee a go for a few weeks then might mix it up and do all three for some variety cos I too miss the extra hex on red and green. I know I could use my syns for the extra but that just doesnt sit well with me

I find that EE doesnt agree with me, although if Im eating out at the weekend, then I will always throw at least 1 in as its easier.
I tend to stick to just the Red and Green Days and find that my losses are greater when I do. Some people can do EE all the time and still have good losses...sadly Im not one of them.

I have done red/green in the past and looking at my old books my weight losses were about the same up to the point when I decided to only eat when genuinely when hungry. Since then my weight losses speeded up, only doing EE. I'll never do any other plan again.

Back