dont think i can do this... :(

hmmmm...

chocofabrica.jpg

WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU NO PAIN NO GAIN...

DONT LEAVE US

PLEASE
DONT
GO

BABE I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

I feel like the naughty boy who's been made to stand in the corner by the moderator!:cry:

Water off a ducks back to me now mate... I've had a few digs in the past from them... possibly merited... felt at times like a personal witchhunt... do like the doves mate & rise above it... :D

Onwards & upwards with positivity... :D

Thanks Nic. I'm glad someone still loves me!!! I feel like the naughty boy who's been made to stand in the corner by the moderator!:cry:
He he he .... we have a naughty spot, chair, step and corner in my house lol take your pick...
I have had a fair few (or should i say LOADS!!!)clashes with people on here...but everyone has an opinion! i am very blunt... yours was obviously humor!!!! i suppose people eating real food can get quiet defensive , and tend not to agree with us non fooders lol
You have every right to post what you like.... after all this part of the forum is an LT TFR forum!!!!!!
This is my opinion!!!:D

chocofabrica.jpg

WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU NO PAIN NO GAIN...

DONT LEAVE US

PLEASE
DONT
GO

BABE I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

LMFAO :D

+100 points for being so damn funny :D
-50000 points for quoting KWS lyrics... :p

LMFAO :D

+100 points for being so damn funny :D
-50000 points for quoting KWS lyrics... :p
How very dare you ....i used to love KWS lmao...oooppppsssss, did i just admit to that!!!

HEY SCAZ

NEXT TIME YOU GET SHOUTED AT JUST SING...

ScaZman lyrics

(ScaZZing by ScaZman)
I'm the ScaZman
(Scatting by ScaZman)
I'm the ScaZman
(Scatting by ScaZman)
Everybody stutters one way or the other
So check out my message to you.
As a matter of fact don't let nothin' hold you back.
If the ScaZman can do it so can you.
Everybody's sayin' that the ScaZman stutters
But doesn't ever stutter when he sings.
But what you don't know I'm gonna tell you right now
That the stutter and the scat is the same thing.
Yo I'm the ScaZman.

I wasnt posting in my capacity as a Moderator I just want to make that clear :) It was in my capacity as a member thats all. A member responding to a post made by another member, nothing more :)

As howdy said very often things are taken the wrong way by people a definite disadvantage of not seeing body language, facial expressions etc.

And while I realise it is a LT forum, it doesnt mean members (or Moderators ;) ) who arent on LT cant contribute.

No pain No Gain...I bulk cook now for my kids just to make it easier. That way, I dish out onto their plates, pop the food into the microwave and le voila! As for your workmates: I teach and school staff rooms are often just pig-out centres, so I avoid it during break/lunch time and when temptation comes my way, I run the other way(and burn more calories while I am at it!)
Girl, it's SO-o-o worth it. Think of all the lovely clothes you'll be fitting into...!

No pain No Gain...I bulk cook now for my kids just to make it easier. That way, I dish out onto their plates, pop the food into the microwave and le voila! As for your workmates: I teach and school staff rooms are often just pig-out centres, so I avoid it during break/lunch time and when temptation comes my way, I run the other way(and burn more calories while I am at it!)
Girl, it's SO-o-o worth it. Think of all the lovely clothes you'll be fitting into...!

THANX PAL. GOOD TIP. X

Please please stick with it, where i work there's sooooooo much cake and biscuits (sorry for using such provocative words lol) and everyone keeps saying 'aren't you bored of that yet' ???????/ erm god yes i am but i'm also 2 stone lighter so hey i can eat lumpy soup till the cows come home!!!!!!! hang in there it will all be worth it in the end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As for your workmates: I teach and school staff rooms are often just pig-out centres,

Oooohhhh! I ALWAYS wanted to know what went on in the teacher's staff room!!!! What else apart from pig out zone????:rolleyes:

its bloody hard yes for sure,,,,,,,
But i have done cooking for 3 kiddies, every bloody day lol,
my first week OMG ............. but i held in there , had me brain screaming at me........... (CMON EAT SOME THINK) .
BUT DID I S**T.......
hold in there u will be fine in a day or so........
and yes just think how slim u will be soon enough

And while I realise it is a LT forum, it doesnt mean members (or Moderators ;) ) who arent on LT cant contribute.
The reason i said this was an TFR LT forum is because we don't EAT.... no other reason...didnt mention other members.
We encourage each other to give 100%, on a non food diet through the tough times...if we all gave in at the thought of food, LT would not be here today!!!
Sometimes people need a swift kick to get em back on track... and most of us on LT, if not all have tried conventional diets...and we are still fat, for many this is a massive desicion (and yeah, tough at times!)but we need to see it through..and it is easier to do by not thinking of swip swapping diets...then getting down hearted when we gain (through conventional means, as we can't control ourselves) then ending up back on LT! LT is much harder the second, third or fourth time round...
:D

Please please stick with it, where i work there's sooooooo much cake and biscuits (sorry for using such provocative words lol) and everyone keeps saying 'aren't you bored of that yet' ???????/ erm god yes i am but i'm also 2 stone lighter so hey i can eat lumpy soup till the cows come home!!!!!!! hang in there it will all be worth it in the end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THANX GETTIN THERE. HOPEFULLY 2MORROW WILL BE A NEW DAY.

Staff rooms? Mmmm...gossip, gossip and MORE gossip. Especially about who's doing what with who AND which spotty Year 9 caught them at it. And then there's the wine circle...Waterloo Road's just about got it perfect.

Back