Don't think I'm losing weight?!

Hi all, I, having my first weigh in tomorrow and have been on the cambridge for a week, step 2

my consultant said I should feel lighter, but I don't lol?!

Has anyone never lost anything in their first week??

I also go swimming at least once a week, and sometimes 2 or 3 times if I get time :)

Hi

I started to feel something after two weeks, my jeans were not so tight. But nothing after one week.

I don't feel lighter and I have lost nearly 2 1/2 stone. Sometimes it takes a while for your brain to catch up with your changing body! If you have stuck to this diet 100%, there is no way that you can't have lost weight

Your consultant said you should feel lighter???? What a load of tosh. I've been 11 stone and I've been 18 stone and I don't feel much difference except when I try and squeeze through small spaces, turn over in bed and bend down to tie my shoe laces. Now if 7 stone doesn't make a lot of difference to how I feel, you'll never notice a few pounds. You'll 'feel' a difference when your clothes start to loosen off. Tell your CDC the mini's said they talk rubbish lol, good luck with your weigh in, I bet you've lost loads! xxx

Thats great, well done!

I lost 5lb!!

been on the cambridge for 5 days - step 2

is that good?? Lol

Well done on the loss. According to my councilor exercise has a negative effect with CD unless your eating above 1000cal. Mind you doesn't mean she is right! Everyones different and any how excercise will certainly help in the long run re body tone and stamina.

Congrats on the 5lb! :)

Back