Dont think ive ever been happier

this*time

For so many reasons and I just wanted to share firstly and mainly the scales at home in the morning are saying 9st 12lbs!!!!!!!! secondly i just got a new job and am much better off for it, just had my hair highlighted and cut and I love it and also i am going to the x factor live show tomorrow lol :D could things get any better????????

You must be walking around with a permanent grin on your face! Enjoy the feeling :D

I really am, and also keeping in mind how I feel now so i dont go back to old habits of using food to make me happy, cos that just doesnt work

I am kind of doing my own thing, having shredded wheat and fruit for breakfast, big salad or stirfry for lunch, lots of fruit to snack on and a tetra in the evening, sometimes have some toast at night if really hungry

I am kind of doing my own thing, having shredded wheat and fruit for breakfast, big salad or stirfry for lunch, lots of fruit to snack on and a tetra in the evening, sometimes have some toast at night if really hungry
thank you.!! CD is the best lol x

Wow... things are really going well for you... I'm so pleased... will also be expecting a full report on the live show

You amaze me and inspire me....... Thank you x

Fantastic uplifting post!

Well done:happy096:

I will be watching X Factory:) I hope you have a great time.

What a lovely post - so glad everything is going so well for you

Back