dont understand

coxnicole1986

My partner started diet last Monday with me but cant understand why hes had no weight loss where we have both eaten exactly the same this is his first ever diet and think it disheartend him abit he 5"7.5 and 17.10st we both drink plenty could it be down to antidepressant medication or body fighting weightloss x

is he eating enough protien , some people do make that mistake and the meds sometimes wont help either

Not to cast nasturiums or anything, but...

Last week my lil'sis reported the exact same thing - she had lost 9 lbs, her partner-in-crime had lost nothing at all.

The puzzle was solved when I observed him at an after-church buffet happily loading his plate with potato salad, bread n'cheese, apple pie, while juggle a glass of white wine....

(Not that I'm suggesting that is what your other half is upto!)

Very strange indeed... men usually lose at twice the rate women do. I admit to smelling a rat ;)

Only thing can put down to is meds and strong painkillers hes on hes off sick so has not left house in month ive cooked and prepared everything and put it in front of him if he is cheating hes doing it at night with are kids food lol

Back