Don't understand

Shiny

Just been for my first weigh in with my CDC for 3 weeks (she's been on holiday) so I've been using my own scales. My scales show 6lbs lost, hers show just over one?!?! I'm gutted. Did have a bit of a day off plan on Saturday and have been doing a LOT of exercise....but hoped for so much more, wondering if it's really worth it:(

Hi,

I've been ss+ on exercise days. Have my 3 packs before and then my meal after. Lost 18lbs in first 2 weeks, then just over one in last three, so possibly my body wondering what has hit it! I think I may also be slightly impatient. Going to ease u on the exercise this week to see if it makes a difference! Also going to measure my inches, as may be losing there?! Thanks for your reply
X

Hi,

I've been ss+ on exercise days. Have my 3 packs before and then my meal after. Lost 18lbs in first 2 weeks, then just over one in last three, so possibly my body wondering what has hit it! I think I may also be slightly impatient. Going to ease u on the exercise this week to see if it makes a difference! Also going to measure my inches, as may be losing there?! Thanks for your reply
X

your CDC should be measuring your inches. i would say if you haven't lost lbs you should definitely have lost inches if you have been sticking to it, especially with the exercise it affects the inches even more.

Shiny, 18lbs in two weeks is awesome! Diet is worth it and all being well next weigh in should be a good one. I think you are doing great.

Thanks everyone!:) fingers crossed for a good loss next weigh in! I measured my inches and have lost a total of 12 from bust, waist, hips so hopefully losing inches! Also going to attempt to work the body fat function on my scales later to see if I'm gaining muscle! x

Back