Don't want to be a fat bridesmaid!

I MISS BREAKFAST!!! I don't want a fry up, just a lovely big bowl of special k and a glass of fruit juice. It all seems so unjust! I look longingly at the satsumas and it seems so wrong that I can't have one cos they are encouraged on every other diet!!
Does anyone else find the mornings the hardest? Once I get to lunchtime I go the rest of the day without any problems. I'm probably just dehydrated from not drinking anything for a few hours by lunchtime I've usually had about 2 litres of fluid and feeling fine again.
Other than that today is going OK, baby asleep and humungous ironing pile and Holby City for me :)

I so don't miss breakfast at all, I was never a morning person anyway which is probably a contributing factor to my weight... mid morning munchies anyone? But I AM looking forward to making sure I have time for breakfast when I'm "better" but am going to aim for eggs, porridge, bananas because I just can't stomach cereal in the morning. I'm going to try to continue the mindset that food is fuel for the body and nothing else. It's not a crutch to fall back on when I'm sad/emotional/bored/happy, don't get me wrong I won't be depriving myself of "nice" things but will follow a the thought process I'm developing while on LT. Do I need it? What will happen if I don't have it? Is it worth it? How will I feel if I have it? etc etc

Glad to hear you're doing ok, keep it up! Hope you enjoyed your ironing (!)

xx

Today I feel brilliant! No hunger, lightheadedness, grumpiness, not even much of a headache. We were at a play centre all morning so I did'nt have time to think about food (except when the little one got some rather lovely looking chips which I knew he would never eat...and my skinny friends refused to help him out....so I've brought them home for my husbands tea!!!!)
This afternoon we've been out for a lovely long walk in the park because I feel so full of energy.
I can now see how people do this for months and months, I never could before as I felt so rubbish, I thought it was impossible to feel completly normal!
Paula I will hopefully be off Lipotrim by my birthday, I don't really have any plans either. My husband also turns 30 later this year so we plan to celebrate with a trip to New York in November! I don't want a party, I'd rather save it for my holiday!
In response to your poo post! No you can't take senna, it comes from the root of the plant so it might interfere with ketosis, you can get fibreclear from the pharmacy or you can buy fibresure from the supermarket.

1 week and 5 days nearly up!! My in laws just been round and they've lost nearly as much as me on atkins. Boo. oh well, I tried Atkins and hated it so I can't be jealous really.
I had a thought yesterday that I might just be reunited with my waist sometime soon!! That really got me excited!! (and a little impatient too...) AND I got a jacket on that I bought before christmas and it didnt fit but I kept it cos I was going to lose weight, and for the first time ever I actually have!! Hopefully it will be too big soon :)

Well I suppose Atkins works in a similar ways doesn't it? But what it doesn't do is give you that break from food to cleanse your palate and give you that chance to re-evaluate your relationship with it. I don't really eat meat so I would struggle on Atkins, will definitely be eating more lean chicken, fish and eggs when I'm finished, hey I might even take a liking to lean steak with my cleansed palate but I can't see it lol

Fantastic news about the jacket, it's these kind of things that will keep us going on LT. Nice one!

Thanks for the info re: senna, I've bought some Dulcolax for now and am waiting for some psillium husks to arrive for day to day consumption so hopefully will be back to normal soon!

Keep it up, you're doing great! :D xx

Well, I can't believe I havent been on for 5 days! This Lipotrim lark is really becoming a breeze. Feel completely normal (apart from furry teeth, manky breath etc to remind me...)
My week 2 loss was 4 lb!! Could'nt help feeling disappointed after 12 last week- but still really chuffed, over a stone in 2 weeks.
Everyone at work is wanting to start it as well! I feel like an inspiration! It spurs me on actually and makes me want to try even harder, I think people were sceptical at first and didnt think I could do it, Im so pleased with myself that I'm well into week 3 and feeling better every day!
Everyone on here is doing so well. So much determination!

Hehe, seems like you're the one that everyone is jealous of at work now, bet that feels good! :D And why wouldn't they be, it takes a lot of strength and determination to get through on LT. Keep going and don't change into the person everyone's gossiping about... I can hear it now "ohh she did that shake diet, it doesn't work... she put all that weight back on" etc etc You can tell all my workplaces have been b!itchy can't you? Maybe yours is different? lol

You show 'em hun! You be the inspiration and maybe you can help someone else along in their journey as a bonus. Sounds like you're doing fab and I know 4lbs sounds a bit disappointing but take comfort in the fact that its proper fat you're losing unlike your first week where it really is mainly fluid! Here's to 3 - 4lbs of proper weight off every week! xx

Oh they wouldnt gossip about me surely- I'm the boss!! They all love me! ;)
Luckily we sell Liptorim at my work so all my colleagues now the score with it. But they all know how hard it is from coming into contact with people doing it all the time, so they are actually all very impressed that I've lasted this long!
Had a minor blip last night...well it was a planned blip because we had family over and I wanted to have a little bit of dinner with them, we had a lamb curry and I didnt have any bread or rice or anything so I'm feeling OK today.
I'm back on 100% today and feeling as good as I did before so does that mean that I'm still in ketosis? Maybe its too early too tell-it might hit me tomorrow.
I have to say though I was only planning to continue to the end of this week in LT but Im seriously considering carrying on for at least one more after this before joining weight watchers.
I'll see how I feel on Weds at my weigh in!

Haha, I've never had a boss that wasn't gossiped about before ;) But anyway... I don't know about the curry, depends what was in the sauce? Good for not having any obvious carbs though :) How are you feeling today? Do you think you're still in ketosis? Maybe try a ketostix?

Yeah, come on... another couple of weeks on LT 100% and get a few more lbs off, you can do it!! xx

Back