dont want to fail this time

good morning, I feel much better today, have really struggled with water already today, it tastes different, don't know why, got work again so oh is taking kids out for the day and cooking Sunday lunch for them,
got on scales and have not moved, not dissapointed though as totm x

water is again tasting good, I worried a little earlier, so off to do my 6hours at work now x

have just ordered me one of those abs toning things, has anyone else ever used one???

got up and STILL feel a bit rough! my youngest had a bug last week so think it's that, anyways go to see CDC today although I'm only 12 days in, according to my scales I'm 11lb lighter, so I'm pleased with that x

That's great x hope it goes ok with CDC and you should feel so proud of that loss!!!

Fingers crossed you feel better soon x x

just got back from CDC and have lost another 5lb that's 12 in 12 days, I am so happy, yay

I've had a really good day until kids come out of school, promised them a kfc and from out of nowhere ordered myself a burger aaaarrrrggggghhhh, so annoyed with myself, going to zumba now to punish myself!!!!

ok, nearly end of 2nd week and feel really poorly, I had a slip up yesterday but that's behind me now, think i may still have a bug but it seems to be going on forever, have got loads to do today so that will keep my mind off food x

2nd weigh in and lost 5lb, scales haven't moved since Monday ( again) but I'm happy with that x

Hi Sarah, just read your diary from the beginning, you're doing really well. We have something in common, like you, I recently got back with my ex husband. We got remarried last month after 2 years apart. I too want to get as much weight as possible off before a big occassion on the 3rd of September but haven't yet had the willpower to keep going. Stick with it, even if you have a blip, get straight back on and the damage will be minimal in the long run (as long as it's not frequent ). Wish I could follow my own advice haha!

thanks cee, this a really difficult diet, especially when u have kids, I've done it before and always given in to food, but this time something has clicked, saying that this is my 3rd week and like I said have had a few blips, but just need to put it behind me and carry on,
good luck with whatever u decide to do x

Sarah you are doing so well, remember it's a mind set, it's not forever it's for 12 weeks max and then back to healthy eating. Nothing tastes as good as slim feels or so I'm told!! Cannot wait to get there. Your doing so well 3 weeks done, you can do another 3 at least x x x

Back