Don't you just hate it when....

kingleds said:

And me!! things are appearing to be too much of a coincidence!!!! Same part of north Wales, same job, and also expecting a baby at end of August!!! What a small world ;)

Welshtigger said:
And me!! things are appearing to be too much of a coincidence!!!! Same part of north Wales, same job, and also expecting a baby at end of August!!! What a small world ;)

Same style of posting too !!!!
I'd put money on it :)

Mummy2Bslim said:
Hi everyone,

I've just got an iPhone and found this app I go to slimming world classes and I'm 23 weeks pregnant with my first baby after a 2 year struggle to conceive I lost 4 stone with sw I've put 13lbs back on so far in my pregnancy so I'm hoping this site can help me to stay the same now.

Love
Amy
X x x

And according to her intro post, she's also called Amy!!! Wow these coincidences are unbelievable!!!

I also wondered where Miss Slinky went to so this explains a lot lol x

big bear said:
I also wondered where Miss Slinky went to so this explains a lot lol x

Miss Slinky got banned some time in March following a huge issue about a tv program-big body team or something!

Banned!?

Wow I thought she just disappeared. Mummy2bslims posts have the same kind of tone as miss slinkys just made me think is it the same person?

hendopig said:
Banned!?

Wow I thought she just disappeared. Mummy2bslims posts have the same kind of tone as miss slinkys just made me think is it the same person?

Well I guess that's what happened! The thread got quite heated :(

This crossed my mind when I saw the Tagline 'Baby Withey due in August' but I thought I'd got that wrong.

Also my apologies if my post on BF in any way implied that breastfeeding is the only way to go, I specifically worded it so that it inferred that if you got to six weeks it was obvious you had already found it was possible.
I'd hate to think that I upset anyone.

Back