Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you've eaten all 4 punnets in your graze box by 10.30am on Tuesday. When you're graze box only turned up at 10.30am on Monday.
I think you done pretty well! I've changed the delivery day of mine as was using up loads of points on first day of week, hoping it coming on a Fri will work better! I think they are good though as feel a lot naughtier than they actually are x

Dyjhiw your work colleague assumes just because you've given up smoking thats why you are a little narky. Actually no, I'm just tired and listening to you ramble on about sh!t all day has got me at the end of my tether! Just shhhh for 5 minutes!!

And yes, I'm only on day 2 of no smoking and tbh, couldn't care less about it!

MinkyDinky said:
Dyjhiw your work colleague assumes just because you've given up smoking thats why you are a little narky. Actually no, I'm just tired and listening to you ramble on about sh!t all day has got me at the end of my tether! Just shhhh for 5 minutes!!

And yes, I'm only on day 2 of no smoking and tbh, couldn't care less about it!

2 days no smoking is an incredible achievement. I am an ex smoker and know just how difficult is! Keep going and to you work colleague...... Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

......when you get out the shower, go to rub a new bottle of baby lotion into your legs as they're peeling from getting sunburnt a couple of weeks ago, and it turns out to be baby bubble bath!!

Your son decides that when he's going to the toilet to take his t-shirt off put it down the loo then take it out & runs across the floor & soaks it!

Also when your little one is teething & is a little mare!

DYJHIW you feel absoloutely shattered and drained and hubbys feeling ill and you cba to go to the shop and stock up on the fruit you need foor tomos
aww hun i hate that so much ive been in that situation before and to be honest its always ended up in being naughty and having a takeaway cos its so much effort! but u obviously have more willpower than me! hope u both feel better soon xxx

kingleds said:
DYJHIW you've eaten all 4 punnets in your graze box by 10.30am on Tuesday. When you're graze box only turned up at 10.30am on Monday.

I get mine when I get home on a Tuesday and I normally only have one thing left by the morning!!!!

You've done we'll to make it last 24 hours!!!!

aww hun i hate that so much ive been in that situation before and to be honest its always ended up in being naughty and having a takeaway cos its so much effort! but u obviously have more willpower than me! hope u both feel better soon xxx
Ahh thanks hun today I have will power as for tomorrow when I am humgry because I've not had my melon,banana,apple etc that may be different! I shouldn't be lazy and go shop but after working,exercising,cooking,clearing up etc I cba! xx

M Louise H said:
DYJHIW you have no idea what a graze box is?

It's a box you get delivered, which contains little punnets of healthy snacks, like dried fruit and nuts, and general nibbly things! They are great. Have a look at their web site :)

DYJHIW you dont realise until it is too late how important a person was to you, and it takes their passing to make you realise quite what a profound effect they had on your life, and how completely amazing they were. :(

MadameLaMinx said:
DYJHIW you dont realise until it is too late how important a person was to you, and it takes their passing to make you realise quite what a profound effect they had on your life, and how completely amazing they were. :(

:( big hugs

I know, and I can only blame myself as I took the empty one out - by the time I had taken the tube to the recycle bin I'd forgotten to go back!!!

Back