Don't you just hate it when....

Jenna88 said:
I can find out the answer one way or another or wait. I'm too scared to find out but waiting isn't doing me much good either. I need to stop thinking about it all!

Knowledge is power hun. When you know you can deal with it, it may hurt but you're hurting anyway xxxx

I love you Shirleen - will you be my BFF?:sign0009::sign0009:

DYJHIW you realise that your last post may come over as a bit "Single White Female" - sorry Shirleen didn't mean to spook you...just be thankful I don't know where you live:sign0151:

M Louise H said:
DYJHIW you realise that your last post may come over as a bit "Single White Female" - sorry Shirleen didn't mean to spook you...just be thankful I don't know where you live:sign0151:

Aww I felt blessed!

DYJHIW you have just had a sodding binge, just not getting there my mind is all over the place, which I could mu mojo that is hiding :break_diet:

mrstore said:
Oh dear, that doesn't sound too good! Any idea what's caused it???

Not really, this will sound odd, on Tuesday night my son threw a pkt of crisps to me and it hit me on my left ear, it felt like I'd been hit by a hammer! Intense pain!

However it's my RIGHT ear that's bleeding so I don't know. I've had lots of surgeries on my ears so I think probably I have an infection.

Shirleen said:
Not really, this will sound odd, on Tuesday night my son threw a pkt of crisps to me and it hit me on my left ear, it felt like I'd been hit by a hammer! Intense pain!

However it's my RIGHT ear that's bleeding so I don't know. I've had lots of surgeries on my ears so I think probably I have an infection.

Hope it's better soon for you xo

You try to be good & exercise but could actually throw up every where :(

Remember that feeling well from when I first started exercising. It will get easier x

Princess_Stevie said:
Remember that feeling well from when I first started exercising. It will get easier x

1st day was fine but I ran at night, this morning I got up early to run...urgh :s I'm sticking with it though xo

DYJHIW it's absolutely tonking it down, work is completely dead, and mini's is sooo quiet! I am so bored this morning :(

DYJHIW you have a day where you're just so hungry and nothing helps

Grae said:
DYJHIW you have a day where you're just so hungry and nothing helps

I'm having that day too! I think I have a worm!

Although I also don't feel too well

Back