Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you come to post something in this thread and then completely forget what it was you were going to moan about

scrap that remembered

DYJHIW your childs favourite TV show is taken off the air and you can't even let the channel know that he misses it because they don't listen to individual complaints or questions on when shows will be back....surely if you did you'd have a better idea of what you should be keeping on and what you shouldn't.

It's not like I wanted them to put it back straight away, but its a fairly new show, they still advertise it for the website but its never on the TV, I just thought it would be in their interests to know that at least one child wants to watch it.

It also annoys me that they still advertise it for the website as when my son see's the adverts on the TV he doesn't understand that its not on the TV but on the internet as games grrr

DYJIW you spend all day composing posts for this thread? Every time something annoys me haha

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw your plans to be t total until holiday are shot to $hit! 30th June and 6th July are nights out I can't miss ahh! I'm gona have to try and exert some form of control over my vodka intake...I can't deal with a gain before hol!

You can go out and not drink tho surely?

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Jenna88 said:
Completely foreign concept to me! Plus it's horrendous when everyone else is drunk, theres also a confidence issue that I'd be too self conscious without it ( maybe that's an excuse...idk)

Guess it depends which you want more:to lose weight or drink??

Jenna88 said:
Obviously lose weight, I just find the not drinking on nights out so hard. I am going to try really hard to stay within my syns, will keep reminding myself that not only will I put on weight but I act like a tit! I can do it!

Dyjhiw you look in the mirror and all you see are the wobbly bits :(

You could flexi syn if the alcohol/drinking is that important-maybe allow yourself 30 instead of 15, then you'd remain in control

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw your plans to be t total until holiday are shot to $hit! 30th June and 6th July are nights out I can't miss ahh! I'm gona have to try and exert some form of control over my vodka intake...I can't deal with a gain before hol!

Can you count your syns weekly those 2 weeks, keep the rest of the week low so you have more to play with on your nights out? X

dyjhiw nobody reads your food diary anymore! :( lol xxx

DYJHIW you have agreed to accompany your daughter on a school trip to a local country park/nature reserve/beach place tomorrow - and the weather forecast is for heavy rain with 30mph winds with gusts of up to 50. And the afternoon is supposed to be spent on the beach, looking for stuff that you look for on a beach, and making dragon sand sculptures.

:( We gonna drown. Its been nice knowing you.

DYJHIW your OH is watching a prgramme what naughty food on BBC2 and you can't watch it as it just makes you wanna eat so you serf the net instead :(

Back