Don't you just hate it when....

Really hate the cyclists wearing the full gear doing that 'Tour de France' side to side wobble which means you can't overtake him and travelling at 5mph! Lycra clad assassins they are because you get so fed up you take a risk to overtake them on the wrong side of the rd! Then you stop at traffic lights and they mount the pavement and cross!!!!!!!

If it's up hill, with the side to side wobble, then the sympathy is with the cyclist. I've been up Portsdown hill a few times. It's hard work!

Not stopping at lights, going round on the path. I totally agree, I view it as a quick rest!

Wrapping my head in clingfilm (not over my mouth obviously lol) to deep condition my hair and then the GORGEOUS delivery man calls as opposed to the ugly one grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If it's up hill, with the side to side wobble, then the sympathy is with the cyclist. I've been up Portsdown hill a few times. It's hard work!

Not stopping at lights, going round on the path. I totally agree, I view it as a quick rest!

Nope just a slight incline. Anyone going up Pantsdown hill on a bike gets my sympathy!

Male hairdressers are good looking....and straight! There you are looking mad with bleach on your hair and feeling yuck and a young Adonis creature comes to tend to you!

Okie dokie, I relate to sooooooo many.

I'm a cyclist and the reason I don't use the cycle path is; they are not maintained & often have debris on them, or they are over grown. I use them on holidays though:D

Flipping motorists doing less than the speed limit when it is safe to do the speed limit. I'm not asking them to speed, just do the flipping limit:eek:

Oh crikey those darn shoppers with nothing better to do than chat in the isle

I'm a cyclist and the reason I don't use the cycle path is; they are not maintained & often have debris on them, or they are over grown. I use them on holidays though:D

I found a website the other week, for reporting problems with roads, lights, footpaths etc. Put a problem down on the path by me, over grown vegitation, you couldn't see clearly round the corner. Anyway they rang me back that afternoon, and has since been cut back! Result!

Wrapping my head in clingfilm (not over my mouth obviously lol) to deep condition my hair and then the GORGEOUS delivery man calls as opposed to the ugly one grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I think it might be time to invest in a gorgeous hat for such emergencies, Sally! :D

My moan... I hate it when my mother tells me not to lose any more weight - and then when I go round for dinner, makes remarks about my big appetite and how fast/how much I eat. I can't win, can I?! :rolleyes:

I'm with you all on the motorists & cyclists & supermarket trolley peeves.

But my other one is people who say they know what I'm thinking / how I'm feeling.

NO THEY DON'T!!!

JimofTroy said:
I'm with you all on the motorists & cyclists & supermarket trolley peeves.

But my other one is people who say they know what I'm thinking / how I'm feeling.

NO THEY DON'T!!!

I know just how you feel!!!!

Hahaha I had to!

Another one, when speaking to customer service person on telephone you ask them a question and they reply with 'I think', I always as them to put me on hold & find out exactly, that usually flumocks them.

And, when people say fink instead of think, or free instead of three, in fact I find these very annoying:rolleyes:

...people use the word brought instead off bought.....I've noticed this a lot since moving to London maybe it's an English thing..(no offence intended here)

Bought means purchased something (e.g. I went to Asda and bought a new coat/fruit etc)

Brought means to bring along something with you( Eg: I brought my bag to school)

This really gets on my :banana dancer:

karnak said:
Women in work who think that the way to promotion is to laugh loudly at the bosses jokes, through back their long hair, flicking it everywhere and wearing low cut T shirts AND the stupid boss who takes it all in.

What ever happened to hard work????:soapbox:

Ive got one of these, but what she doesnt realise is the boss is slagging her off for it when her back is turned and the whole building thinks she is a laughing stock for the way she behaves. Im happy to let her believe she is teachers pet.

Insert evil cackle here!!

You think it's only a trump and then feel a lump........

Or

You think it's silent but it's not......

Haha sorry for lowering the tone all I'm in a silly mood and couldn't resist! xx

You think it's only a trump and then feel a lump........

Or

You think it's silent but it's not......

Haha sorry for lowering the tone all I'm in a silly mood and couldn't resist! xx

Love it!

Back