Don't you just hate it when....

...when you get to the bottom of a box of cereal (in my case, bran flakes), and all that's left is crushed bits, which equal mushy-ness :(

Tinytootz said:
...when you get to the bottom of a box of cereal (in my case, bran flakes), and all that's left is crushed bits, which equal mushy-ness :(

And the only cereal left apart from the Bran Flake dust is high Syn and you have no bread!

And the only cereal left apart from the Bran Flake dust is high Syn and you have no bread!

Or the only bread is white. Oh the pain! That time of the morning, I can't face anything other than cereal or toast. Yoghurt makes me yack in the wee hours.

when my hair goes greasy the DAY after i wash it and i have to use dry shampoo. oh and then people say "if you dont wash it everyday it wont get greasy so quickly". yes but then i have to walk around with greasy hair for a few days! grrr
love this thread btw i agree with so many!
xxx

You realise once you get to work that you forgot deodorant that day!

that really pee's me off! and you also realise that today was the day you have to stay longer for that meeting so now everyone can sit in the lovely confined space next to you. great!
xxx

juicygooseface said:
that really pee's me off! and you also realise that today was the day you have to stay longer for that meeting so now everyone can sit in the lovely confined space next to you. great!
xxx

Lol oh yes! Dort did it yesterday first day in her new job!

haha! love it xx

You decide to have an early-ish night because you feel completely shattered, and then spent the night waking up every hour or so for no reason whatsoever!

To say I feel 'special' today is an understatement... feel more tired than when I went to bed, have a pounding headache and my right eye is painful and twitching - please not a migraine today, the last thing I need!

...a supplier comes into work and plonks this on your desk?!

ForumRunner_20111116_111049.jpg

MinkyDinky said:
Shoot them. Now.

If no gun available (probably isn't...) Run them over. Now.

Good luck! Xx

Haha, thanks. The same supplier is taking us out for a chinese buffet and cocktails tonight. I'm currently wielding a large stapler and a stiletto boot. Happy weigh in tomorrow! Meh.

When you make yourself a lovely salad to take to work then walk out & leave it on the worktop :mad:

I have to buy something now & it's limited around where I work, not a happy bunny.

You oversleep (because I didn't sleep last night at work), you have to get dressed quick to answer the door to the Tesco man, and as luck would have it, it's the chatty one. By the time the shopping is put away you have a headache and the crusty bread that hubby and son begged you to buy is calling and you simply don't have the power to resist?

It was blinking lovely mind!!!!

when you find out you havent got the house u wanted as u failed the credit checks due to a ccj that u had no idea u had!
gutted :(
xx

when you find out you havent got the house u wanted as u failed the credit checks due to a ccj that u had no idea u had!
gutted :(
xx

Oh hon, so sorry to hear that. Do you now have details about the CCJ so you can look into what it is for, etc?

I have to admit, I pay a small amount each month with Experian/Credit Expert so that I have the peace of mind that I can see my credit report at any point in time and not get any nasty surprises.

Back