Don't you just hate it when....

donna88 said:
You want to do a french manicure but can't get the colour off your nails :(

Soak the cotton wool in nail varnish remover, put on your nails & wrap with tin foil to create heat. Leave for 10 mins. Works on gel nail varnish which is virtually impossible to remove in any other way!

Dyjhiw you try on your holiday clothes and are not impressed with what you see in the mirror!

haha yes this is so me!
how long till ur hols?
mines 4 weeks!
xxx

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw you try on your holiday clothes and are not impressed with what you see in the mirror!

Dyjhiw u are still too scared to buy any holiday clothes, let alone try them on!

DYJHIW you pop out for 2 minutes at lunch and get utterly soaked in a freak rainstorm, and by the time you get back to your desk the sun is cracking the flags again and people are looking at you like a reet weirdo for being drenched

Dyjhiw a bloke needs to sign a contract for you to hit your annual sales target today & he's disappeared off the face of the friggin earth!

ThatBubbs said:
DYJHIW you pop out for 2 minutes at lunch and get utterly soaked in a freak rainstorm, and by the time you get back to your desk the sun is cracking the flags again and people are looking at you like a reet weirdo for being drenched

This made me chuckle :) not cos you got wet but cos you must have looked like you fancied a clothed shower midday :)

DYJHIW you have a massive to do list ahead of a work trip to South Africa next week, yet the General Manager insists on keeping you in pointless meetings all day so it's 5pm and you feel like you haven't actually achieved anything!!!

DYJHIW you actually have no tears left :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hey what's up, are you ok now?

Dyjhiw u are still too scared to buy any holiday clothes, let alone try them on!

Yep but you don't need to buy holiday clothes yet & by the time you do you'll be nice & slim:D

Arctic-BNG said:
Come on! I know your made of sterner stuff!

There's a little welsh dragon in there somewhere?

Big friendly hugs though!

Thanks! Not this week I'm not. Got too much stuff going on and just don't know what to do! Have hardly slept all week

When I don't need people to talk to, they don't leave me alone-but when I'm broken and can't cope no one is around
Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back