Don't you just hate it when....

bunnylovesalan said:
arrgg, always sperm doners i guess but also you can revert the op but there is a small percentage when you will be sucessful in getting pregnant!!!!

Don't think he'll let anyone anywhere near his 'town halls' again lol

Dyjhiw you have to get a shower before you go to tesco to wash off the first layer of fake tan yet will need another shower before you go out tonight.

I'm aware I sound like I'm on a dirty strike lol but twice in one day, give me strength...the showering bit is fine. It's the getting dried and beautified that is making me groan!

Dyjhiw you have to get a shower before you go to tesco to wash off the first layer of fake tan yet will need another shower before you go out tonight.

I'm aware I sound like I'm on a dirty strike lol but twice in one day, give me strength...the showering bit is fine. It's the getting dried and beautified that is making me groan!

this annoys me too - having to have a shower before the early school run in the morning cos u look dirty brown lol xxx

DYJHIW you have a run of bad days with DS and now feel like an absolute failure who should probably hand her children over to social services before she warps them anymore....... Really really really need a break. Like desperately. REALLY desperately. I've never felt this drained before and I've been managing his AS successfully for the last decade!!! There is literally nothing left in the tank.

Legomom said:
DYJHIW you have a run of bad days with DS and now feel like an absolute failure who should probably hand her children over to social services before she warps them anymore....... Really really really need a break. Like desperately. REALLY desperately. I've never felt this drained before and I've been managing his AS successfully for the last decade!!! There is literally nothing left in the tank.

Is there no one that can look after your son for a night to give you a break? I can't imagine how tough it must be, is there not a system in place for respite care to help when needed? If not there bloody should be! Hug xx

I feel for you, I have AS and know how bloody hard work I am for by hubby x

Legomom said:

How awful for you! It makes you want to spit!
If I could help hunny I would xxx

.......you can't even get yourself a healthy snack at the hospital, one restaurant is shut and the other has run out of all baked potatoes and salad, grrrr!! Doesn't help when mum keeps saying oh it won't hurt just for one day to eat something else!! Arghhh!!!

Dyjhiw you are trrying to buy a dress for a ball but don't want to show off your arms or legs cos they are matted :-(

Without wanting to my your DYJHIW seem even worse, I bet it's really difficult to buy a nice ball dress which covers your arms, what do you mean by matted?

Could you or somebody make you a dress?

DYJHIW someone is asking for advice on a post, which you offer-and then they bite your head off and tell you that you are silly for giving the advice as I 'totally missed the point' have had enough of people snapping at sensible advice :banghead:

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW someone is asking for advice on a post, which you offer-and then they bite your head off and tell you that you are silly for giving the advice as I 'totally missed the point' have had enough of people snapping at sensible advice :banghead:

People on here have disgusting manners!

DYJHIW someone says they've not got time to see you today, then post on fb that they're really bored and can't wait to go back to work :confused:

Welshtigger said:

Yeah I saw that :S star week anyone lol calm down love

People are so rude sometimes aren't they, you know you were doing a good thing by trying to help someone so good on you! x

Back