Don't you just hate it when....

Welshtigger said:
Don't you just hate it when......
People can't copy and paste the most updated list in a challenge thread!! I'm currently in 2 weightloss challenges and I loose count of the times people have been missed off, due to the seemingly difficult concept of using the most recent list!!! On one particular thread, I posted at 10am, and the next person posted 2.5 hours after me(with no other posts inbetween) and still used the wrong list!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

This made ne laugh. I was seriously thinking about taking my name off the list as it was annoying me too.

catmonkey said:
This made ne laugh. I was seriously thinking about taking my name off the list as it was annoying me too.

I know! You'd think it was rocket science!!! Ok I admit, sometimes two people post at the same time, which can result in things getting a bit jumbled but there is no excuse with a 2 hour gap!! x

Welshtigger said:
I know! You'd think it was rocket science!!! Ok I admit, sometimes two people post at the same time, which can result in things getting a bit jumbled but there is no excuse with a 2 hour gap!! x

Sincerely hope that wasn't me! I do double check mind.

Anyway my DYJHI is, when you get your pocket caught on a doorhandle?

When you forget to pick up the gym bag you packed the night before?

When you remember to wear an apron AFTER splashing yourself?

I am ALWAYS getting my friggin cardi stuck on doors - its like a bungee, that i didnt want. GAH!

thanks for the tips on the marmite jars - its always jammin up!!! I have squeezy as back up, but prefer the XO! haha! x

Shirleen said:
Sincerely hope that wasn't me! I do double check mind.

Anyway my DYJHI is, when you get your pocket caught on a doorhandle?

When you forget to pick up the gym bag you packed the night before?

When you remember to wear an apron AFTER splashing yourself?

No it wasn't you Hun x

meadowbankles said:
When you see somebody's glorious red hair but haven't got the nerve to dye your own. Yes! I'm talking about yours! Jealous x

I'd love red hair too :) I did dye it a few years ago but haven't got the confidence any more!

I used to have bright red hair to my bum, I would say don't do it!

A. You have to dye your hair everyone 2 to 3 weeks or you start to look Orange.

B. Your hair starts to fall out because of problem A leaving you with thin rats tail hair.

I hastily cut my gorgeous long hair to shoulder length and dye it brown to stop myself going bald, I know 3 other people who attempted red and the same happened to them!

So. Not. Worth. It.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I had reddy/brown hair - took me months to get the 'warmth' out and get back to blonde. I went a dullard brown colour in between - wasnt happy.

I used to have bright red hair to my bum, I would say don't do it!

A. You have to dye your hair everyone 2 to 3 weeks or you start to look Orange.

B. Your hair starts to fall out because of problem A leaving you with thin rats tail hair.

I hastily cut my gorgeous long hair to shoulder length and dye it brown to stop myself going bald, I know 3 other people who attempted red and the same happened to them!

So. Not. Worth. It.

Going to totally have to disagree with you there am afraid. Just because you have had that experience does not in anyway mean that others will.
I have had red hair now for just over 3 years and everyone makes comment on how good the condition is as well as the colour of my hair.
I colour my hair once every 2 months with a tint – no bleach to prelighten or anything, and in between if and when my colour fades I have a “Hotshot”. This is a colour conditioner and does not have the chemicals in that normal tinting does.
But to be fair, I would colour it every 6 weeks if they didn’t have the hotshots, and previously I had highlights for 13 years but still my hair is in brilliant condition.
Your experience and my experience are very different – not everyones will be awful nor will everyones be great unfortunately but you can't slam it down in an instant and put them off L

When im brunette I have to dye my hair every three weeks ad I have resistant grey, if I use a red dye it would be weekly!

Anyway I have to use anti dandruff shampoo and that's strips all the colour!

To be honest, I dye my hair every five weeks as it is and that's not enough - the mascara has to come out by about week 3.
Maybe I just need to go blonde and try disguising the grey that way :D

MinkyDinky said:
Going to totally have to disagree with you there am afraid. Just because you have had that experience does not in anyway mean that others will.
I have had red hair now for just over 3 years and everyone makes comment on how good the condition is as well as the colour of my hair.
I colour my hair once every 2 months with a tint – no bleach to prelighten or anything, and in between if and when my colour fades I have a “Hotshot”. This is a colour conditioner and does not have the chemicals in that normal tinting does.
But to be fair, I would colour it every 6 weeks if they didn’t have the hotshots, and previously I had highlights for 13 years but still my hair is in brilliant condition.
Your experience and my experience are very different – not everyones will be awful nor will everyones be great unfortunately but you can't slam it down in an instant and put them off L

Everyone is aloud to have an opinion, did I in any way in my post stop anyone else from having an Opinion no I did not so you don't need to be so defensive!

I had a sh*t time when I dyed mine red I gave my opinion and my experience just as you have but you could have done it in a nicer tone!

I wasn't defensive, just explaining that for every bad there is a good. Yours bad, mine good.

No nasty tone - hence the :( at the end. Just want others to understand that there can be nice hair without being in fear of going bald!
Have a good day xx

When you're desperately trying to get your budget done, to a really tight deadline, and the ******* system just keeps falling over!

You get through the whole darn day without a hitch (although certainly some challenges!!) and then...

...the alarm goes off and you realise you have to start all over again.

And then the second version of today is even more challenging than the first. Doh.

Back