Don't you just hate it when....

To be honest, I dye my hair every five weeks as it is and that's not enough - the mascara has to come out by about week 3.
Maybe I just need to go blonde and try disguising the grey that way :D

I wish I had enough hair to dye! :D

Flibsey said:
or it comes out as a "shart"... lol!!
:8855::ashamed0005::flowers:

Hahaha 'shart' ...... Never heard that before!!!! Son and hubby-to-be looking at me very strange as I'm sat here in fits of laughter!!!!

People are too sensitive and take offence to your opinion. It's called freedom of Speach so live with it!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

You see people texting as they are driving gggrrrrrrr!!! Saw one youngish girl doing it driving down the motorway with 2 babies in the back of her car. It really gets on my t*ts! Which I have to say have started to shrink boo hoo! Lol

Dear shopping delivery peeps
Fair enough a flat tyre can't be foresseen and you did let me know it wasn't going to be delivered within the timeslot last night but you didn't tell me when it would be delivered so I have had to ring up and enquire and now am stillw aiting for the shopping(though supposedly its coming in the next half hour?) and I had other stuff I wanted to do this a.m rather than faffing with the shopping! Also I had washed up and cleared the kitchen last night...if I'd known the delivery wasn't coming I would have left it for hubby! ;)

Dear onlinebanking
Yes it is bloody inconvenient that I can't access my account details this a.m as I wanted to check my account and see if I had any monies to spend this afternoon! Pah!

My daughter wakes up as soon as I put my toes into my bed at night......

...you settle down under a blanket on the sofa watching TV with a cuppa and Rainbow Drops, due to the house being freezing (the blanket, not the Rainbow Drops), and you realise you need a wee.

your car breaks. catastrophically. fries its own electrics. so you buy another car, not cheap, and you don't really have the money to do it, but you have an understanding bank... and it blows up less than 48 hours after you bought it. leaving you car less and skint. honestly, I am soooo sick of walking!!!!!

You've no idea what to have for tea and your starving because you've thrown everything up you've eaten since yesterday afternoon!

Flibsey said:
awww, I hope you're ok.

Yeah just pregnant lol. Had two yogurt that are staying put for now lol

X x x

Muis said:
Congratulations. Hope you are over the "morning2 sickness soon.

I don't mind it too much if I'm actually sick, its when I feel sick and nothing happens I get fed up lol

X x x

Debridger said:
When you've not been on minimims for a week, update your whole week food diary and the wifi connection sneezes and you lose about 30mins of typing.....Aaargh

Oh no :/

Debridger said:
Grrr - all updated now lol

Oh, and I posted 1 day at a time instead of 6!!! - just in case

Glad you got there eventually. My Internet is renowned for dropping off :/

Back