Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW when you have to do first aid for work and the course leader keeps saying reeeeally creepy things!!

DYJHIW you agree to share the car parking costs but they 'never have change'.

You're not even home yet (11 hours after you left the house) have a really bad headache, and have a mountain of work to get through tonight, before being observed at work for 3 hours tomorrow morning, and you have to be in early gtomorrow to get things sorted too :-( yuck, wish I was still poorly! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jenna88 said:
Know the feeling Laura. I'm just home and feeling incredibly sorry for myself

It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one, is that awful :-( hope your day went well? What are your class like? Xxx

Jenna88 said:
Know the feeling Laura. I'm just home and feeling incredibly sorry for myself

It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one...is that awful? Hope you had a good day, what are your class like? Xx

mrstore said:
Eww like what???

Really sexual things when doing forward thrusts choking and coping a cheeky feel when women are unconscious, it was seriously creepy :/ there were other things but you expect professional behaviour at these things he was well creepy!! X

Jenna88 said:
Class are fine I'm just totally overwhelmed by it all. Got in to my car and cried the whole way home like a freak! I need to shake myself

Oh Hun, I regularly cry because I'm overwhelmed about work, in our profession I think it's totally normal!! You will be fine once you settle in! Xxx

DYJHIW you've been waiting months for an order from sports direct (running stuff for me and some Christmas presents for other people) as they kept putting it off due to one of the items being a pre-order.... then you get an email after the months of waiting saying the following items are no longer available and they've cancelled them... looking down the list they've literally cancelled my whole order!!!!

donna88 said:
DYJHIW you've been waiting months for an order from sports direct (running stuff for me and some Christmas presents for other people) as they kept putting it off due to one of the items being a pre-order.... then you get an email after the months of waiting saying the following items are no longer available and they've cancelled them... looking down the list they've literally cancelled my whole order!!!!

Omg you must be livid that's awful!!

Enchantedjen said:
Really sexual things when doing forward thrusts choking and coping a cheeky feel when women are unconscious, it was seriously creepy :/ there were other things but you expect professional behaviour at these things he was well creepy!! X

That's disgusting!!! Maybe he should be reported??

DYJHIW feeling sorry & depressed for myself!! Had my hospital app earlier an things are just :mad::mad:

Surgery within 3 months (knew needed it an again on next knee when it happens...) but my knees/ligaments just seem to get worse! surgery very risky as 'revision surgery' as consultant said & will be half a day surgery!!
Seems we get one thing sorted then two more problems happen & now back to square one with redoing my LCL ligaments :sigh:

if only i could turn back time an change that 1 night!! would of saved me lots of pain & tears the past 5 years :sigh:

(sorry for the moan, needed to get it out)

Back