Don't you just hate it when....

Jenna88 said:
DYJHIW your friend texts and asks if you're nervous for tomorrow followed with an 'eek'. Well I wasn't but I am now.

Also, dyjhiw you have to go to Tesco!

Was just thinking of you while I plan and assess Jenna, you will be fab!! You all planned etc? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haven't heard anything from the chase yet, I could do with a few grand so they may hurry up...will be gutted if they don't use me lol!

Start a new school for 6 weeks tomorrow, apparently the two year group classes teach exactly the same things and the principal txt just to say all is sorted for Monday so she'd speak to me then so there's really nothing for me to do but I feel I should ahh!

Dyjhiw.. the new neighbours decided to put some music on, sounds like a club is going on nextdoor, but thats not the worst part.. they are singing along, and they are just like some of this years xfactor contestants,, utter sh*te :(

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw your daughter is eating a bowl of pistachio kulfi and savouring every mouthful and you can't have any :sigh:....I think its definitely time she moved out ;)

Either that, or under the patio :D

Your anti depressants cause side effects, I've lived through heightened reflexes, tremors, nausea, vivid dreams and now have head and neck ache caused by constant involuntary jaw clenching! Arrrrgh!

dyjhiw you're enjoying your supper and happen to switch over to ITV to see what's happening on I'm A Celeb only to see maggots and god knows what else crawling everywhere, ugh *shudder*

Back