Don't you just hate it when....

....when you buy a lovely new Nexus 7 this morning then don't have time to use it because I'm in work this afternoon....roll on 6pm

oooh is that like the Nimbus 2000?!

DYJHIW.... you're in the last 15 minutes at work before you leave for the 45 minute bus to your dentist appointment where there will be drilling and filling and things. Nervous tummy and a half

kingleds said:
I should point out - i don't mean the same question being asked by different people. I men the same question being asked by the same person!!!

But do I HAVE to eat superfree? Can I just have sweetcorn and radishes?

Shirleen said:
But do I HAVE to eat superfree? Can I just have sweetcorn and radishes?

No..only sweetcorn and peas :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If I toast white bread does that make it HEB? Cos it's brown now!

I don't see how anyone could argue with that.... its how they make brown bread isn't it

DYJHIW the kids play out on the road... its a road and then when you need to take your car out they look at you as if your putting them out, because you want to drive on the road while they have their football goals set up! Where are the parents? It's a quiet road I know, but a roads a road and we all have perfectly good back gardens

donna88 said:
I don't see how anyone could argue with that.... its how they make brown bread isn't it

DYJHIW the kids play out on the road... its a road and then when you need to take your car out they look at you as if your putting them out, because you want to drive on the road while they have their football goals set up! Where are the parents? It's a quiet road I know, but a roads a road and we all have perfectly good back gardens

Do you live in my close?

Only it happens when the parents park all over the place at pick up time too!

donna88 said:

Oh my god this bugs the hell out of me! Wouldn't be so bad if they lived down the end of the cul-de-sac like we do, but they are at the top! They had a tennis net strung across the road this summer for goodness sake, and the parents were playing too!

My streets a nightmare in the summer. On my side there are 5 blocks of flats (6 in each) with a car park for residents on the other side it's town houses. Everyone in the town houses seem to think its fine for their kids to play football or skateboard in the car park. Never mind the noise we have to put up but hey none of us mind kids slamming into or kicking balls against cars

I hadnt planned anything - hubby and son were having frozen grill steaks homemade chips and egg, obviously I didnt want all that, sooooo I chipped a sweet potato, put it in a pan with some frylight, mushrooms bacon garlic, put some veg in the microwave and then fried an egg it didnt even look appetising lol so the whole lot went in the bin, ive now got a migraine as im hungry and cba to make anything else lol

Back