Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your full of cold, have gross hands, just want to eat and can't go for a run :( at least little one is at his dads this weekend and hopefully he hasn't got it

DYJHIW....... there always seems to be 3 times as many people on the SW threads than the WW ones?

:8855:

If 1/2 the threads about image therapy being boring/pointless/wasteoftime/wasteofmoney/notasgoodasweightwatchersmeetings are anything to go by that's probably why there are so many more of us SWorlders on here :)

When you order something nearly a week ago & get an email just now to say they can't fulfil order & have issued a refund! Wouldn't be bothered but its a birthday present & I haven't got much time to organise a plan B now :(

DYJHIW an underlying illness (trigeminal neuralgia!) Decides to make an apperance and ruin your day.

I know Emsie but he was doing it all weird, our wedges ended up like a cross between wedges and chunky chips lol...

Jenna just have as many as you want, as long as its within 5 - 15, personally I'd have some chocolate.... in fact I will be doing later haha

Back