Don't you just hate it when....

heads gone all spaced out from my strong painkillers....

When you've completely lost control. 8lbs on in a week and depression descending rapidly. For the first time in over a year I'm seeing my old fat useless friend in the mirror again - one I could gladly punch in the face.

Sorry guys,I know I sound pathetic. Time to crawl in my cave for a while. Oh no that's right I can't because I now have to try and deal with a family crisis. FIL smashed their kitchen up last night after being out on the ale all afternoon.

I hate being a grown up.

When you've completely lost control. 8lbs on in a week and depression descending rapidly. For the first time in over a year I'm seeing my old fat useless friend in the mirror again - one I could gladly punch in the face.

Sorry guys,I know I sound pathetic. Time to crawl in my cave for a while. Oh no that's right I can't because I now have to try and deal with a family crisis. FIL smashed their kitchen up last night after being out on the ale all afternoon.

I hate being a grown up.

Right now Missus. 8lbs in a week is water retention from all the salt & will HO as quickly as it came.

Even when you were overweight you were NOT fat or useless. Please don't talk about yourself in that way. You are worth more.

Take a deep breath before you go & try & sort out the family crisis & if your hubs is not getting involved, make him help you out with it all. They are his family. Or, if it is possible, don't get involved at all (difficult I know)

Above all, Give yourself a break xxx

Right now Missus. 8lbs in a week is water retention from all the salt & will HO as quickly as it came.

Even when you were overweight you were NOT fat or useless. Please don't talk about yourself in that way. You are worth more.

Take a deep breath before you go & try & sort out the family crisis & if your hubs is not getting involved, make him help you out with it all. They are his family. Or, if it is possible, don't get involved at all (difficult I know)

Above all, Give yourself a break xxx

X Thanks

Back