Don't you just hate it when....

When you wake up with a really sore throat...

Also when eating your 'fried' egg sarnie the yolk runs out of it down your top....

parfittaroles said:
Worst thing is it isn't the first time! First time it happened I dropped my water bottle lid & instinctively bent down to pick it up whilst running at 6mph! Bad idea!

I hope you are ok, I have just rejoined the gym & was on treadmill & instructor spoke to me from behind - yes I stupidly tried to turn around I did correct myself but all in area including instructor & me couldn't stop laughing! So I know I would do the same if dropped my lid xxxx

parfittaroles said:
Dyjhiw you lose concentration when running & fall off the treadmill. The shame!

That's my fear which is why I refuse to go on the treadmill.. Instructor was trying to get me to go on it but I wouldn't let go of the bar in front! X

HPSaucy said:
That's my fear which is why I refuse to go on the treadmill.. Instructor was trying to get me to go on it but I wouldn't let go of the bar in front! X

If you clip the safety thing to your runners it will turn off automatically.

Shirleen said:
If you clip the safety thing to your runners it will turn off automatically.

I know but my friend laughed and said "no one wears them", I said that I do and then still held onto bar.. Haven't been on it since, I do the cross trainer though which I prefer and running outside (when I was allowed) x

HPSaucy said:
I know but my friend laughed and said "no one wears them", I said that I do and then still held onto bar.. Haven't been on it since, I do the cross trainer though which I prefer and running outside (when I was allowed) x

Ok most people hold onto the bar at first, you will get better at it I promise! I have to do all my stretches on the thing afterwards to allow my ears to catch up, or I wobble about like wet cardboard!
Can't do the Cross Trainer! It mocks me every time I go, but I just cannot do it lol!

You remember about cadburys Spira's and how awesome it was to drink your tea through them only to discover they don't make them anymore :(

MissSlinky2011 said:
You remember about cadburys Spira's and how awesome it was to drink your tea through them only to discover they don't make them anymore :(

I like to do this with cadburys chocolate fingers. So hard not to eat the whole box though :)

LornaGrace said:
I like to do this with cadburys chocolate fingers. So hard not to eat the whole box though :)

I thought it was a twirl so I bought one and was promptly very disappointed :( twirl don't work as a straw boo! Lol

Oh no! How rubbish, do they do Takeaway for later?

The devil in me quite likes coming back to work with that garlic/curry smell around me:rolleyes:

Dyjhiw you lose concentration when running & fall off the treadmill. The shame!

Noooooo I hope you're ok & even though nobody wears those 'tripper' things put one on;)

A twix will also do the job:D

MissSlinky2011 said:

I looked everywhere for one christmas time because no one else could remember them!

DYJHIW You made a nail appointment 3 weeks ago and when you get to the salon, after running round like a blue arsed fly all day to get there on time, the place is overran with people and they've had to push your appointment back to 5pm.

If I get there and they can't do my nails I will have a fit!

Your other half keeps misinterpreting what u say and making it nasty when it's really not! Cue anger and shouting, followed by big argument later no doubt :(

You put ur baby to bed nappy all changed etc you check her before going to bed yourself & she's soaking wet, along with her sheets etc

Just had to lift her out get her & cot changed. Thank goodness she never woke up....annoying all the same...

Back