Don't you just hate it when....

Shirleen said:
Nope. This is the first time I've reminded anyone in 9 years, so it's my own fault, ad they have the right to mourn too, I wish I hadn't posted now, I just needed to give vent to my feelings.

Sorry, sorry, sorry, if I offended anyone.

Why on earth would you have offended anyone Shirl . Massive hugs xxxxx

Shirleen said:
I hope not Jez!

Now that is a silly comment!!!! How can you offend anyone, seriously chick don't worry!

Im with Jez!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When your bf tells you their accommodation is flooding they've no leccy or anything and you're helpless! :(

Aww Shirleen big hugs to you & ur definitely not heartless or selfish nor have you offended any one.

Thinking of you xxxx

Big hugs Shirleen and Jez. Had a miscarriage in December last year. I still think of the previous one that was in April the year before. I named her Annie(after my grandmother)

Your mobile phone refuses to charge unless your holding it at a stupid angle :( my hand hurts!

MissSlinky2011 said:
Your mobile phone refuses to charge unless your holding it at a stupid angle :( my hand hurts!

Yeah my BB used to do that!!

you should be getting on with knitting your jumper, but can't find anything decent to watch online as you're up to date with everything you enjoy lol.

(I want the jumper finished by the time I go in for had surgery on 27th, cos then I wont be able to knit for 4 weeks at least)

you should be getting on with knitting your jumper, but can't find anything decent to watch online as you're up to date with everything you enjoy lol.

(I want the jumper finished by the time I go in for had surgery on 27th, cos then I wont be able to knit for 4 weeks at least)

Is that the owl jumper??????????

Is it bad that I have a couple of day off for my birthday next month and all I want to do is crochet a blanket whilst watching all the Harry Potters?

DYJHIW no matter how much you want to be happy for someone but at the moment just can't muster it.

I got a text last night from my youngest sister saying our 18 year old sister is 27 weeks pregnant, she's only just decided to tell my dad despite still living at home and relying on him for everything as she doesn't work or anything. For most that would be enough, but throw in the fact the baby has at least 2 potential dads (sis has been seeing her ex behind her bfs back and didn't use anything with either) and our dad has been really ill recently and could really do without having to support a newborn as well as sis, especially as sis doesn't act her age either. She had some learning difficulties when she was little and has never quite caught up and currently acts like a 13 year old.

And then there's just the plain selfish, b!tchy cow bag side of me - sis is due when my angel would have been and with the baby being a boy I can just see him being given the same name as my angel baby, which I know she wouldn't do to hurt me but it would hurt like hell.

I so want to be happy for sis and that I'm going to be a aunt but atm can't get over how stupid she's been and also feel so isolated from family as well, they're all in Portsmouth and I'm in Liverpool x

odd_sock said:
DYJHIW no matter how much you want to be happy for someone but at the moment just can't muster it.

I got a text last night from my youngest sister saying our 18 year old sister is 27 weeks pregnant, she's only just decided to tell my dad despite still living at home and relying on him for everything as she doesn't work or anything. For most that would be enough, but throw in the fact the baby has at least 2 potential dads (sis has been seeing her ex behind her bfs back and didn't use anything with either) and our dad has been really ill recently and could really do without having to support a newborn as well as sis, especially as sis doesn't act her age either. She had some learning difficulties when she was little and has never quite caught up and currently acts like a 13 year old.

And then there's just the plain selfish, b!tchy cow bag side of me - sis is due when my angel would have been and with the baby being a boy I can just see him being given the same name as my angel baby, which I know she wouldn't do to hurt me but it would hurt like hell.

I so want to be happy for sis and that I'm going to be a aunt but atm can't get over how stupid she's been and also feel so isolated from family as well, they're all in Portsmouth and I'm in Liverpool x

Poor you babe xxx

odd_sock said:

Ah hugs hunny

Not really a lot to say - she needs to make her own decisions and mistakes to enable her to learn from them.

And as long as your dad allows her to behave like this and continues to support her, she'll most probably carry on.

Not a lot you can do or say I dont think tbh.

Have you maybe thought about mentioning your angel babies name and asking her not to use it? Does she know what it is in the first place? xx

finally getting to sit down at the end of a rather busy and hectic day and only then realising you have not turned the tv on or have left the remote at the opposite end of the room!!

Back