Don't you just hate it when....

... Even though its Friday you've got that awful "I don't want to go to work" feeling!? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

.....when you should be taking the dog out for a nice long walk but you've just got in from work and psychic Sally is on the tv.....well that's me not moving for the next hour!!!!

.....when you should be taking the dog out for a nice long walk but you've just got in from work and psychic Sally is on the tv.....well that's me not moving for the next hour!!!!

ooh which channel??
im going to a psychic party in a fortnight! xxxx

Haha!! Poor wee alfie will be sitting with his legs crossed lol!! Must say i am the same with real housewives.... Its my guilty pleasure xx

Haha!! Poor wee alfie will be sitting with his legs crossed lol!! Must say i am the same with real housewives.... Its my guilty pleasure xx

I've been down here since 7 this morning, went to work between 8-9 and he's still not been out for a wee in the garden!! He's gone back to bed now lol xx

Attachments

• image-942148335.jpg
    image-942148335.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 50
I've been down here since 7 this morning, went to work between 8-9 and he's still not been out for a wee in the garden!! He's gone back to bed now lol xx

Omg he is the cutest wee thing i have ever seen!! Look at that wee face?? If your ever need a doggy sitter.......???? Lol!!! They are lazy beggars!! Hunter wont even go out the door if its rainin ha!! He a big jessy lol!! Xx

Omg he is the cutest wee thing i have ever seen!! Look at that wee face?? If your ever need a doggy sitter.......???? Lol!!! They are lazy beggars!! Hunter wont even go out the door if its rainin ha!! He a big jessy lol!! Xx

You can have him this weekend lol. I'll bring him round in the morning! ;)

Alf looks like a drowned rat in the rain!!! X

Back