Don't you just hate it when....

DYUJHIW you have defrosted your chicken to make a S W dish and realise you are missing an ingredient and the shops are closed today. Have got to have the chicken now as defrosted so have to think of another recipe to do, grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Awww Emsie do you know who she was out with? do you have any of their numbers? Im sure she is fine bloody kids I still worry about mine too they are 28 and 24 grrrrrrrrr

Ahhh she should have had the decency to let you know shes ok - What do we know were only parents and we never did things like that eh so were nagging. Theyre nothing but a worry. I dont care how embarrassing hun if shes not contacted you soon id try fb or something. Could you ring her bf first? does she often stay over at his? I would give it another half hour then get in touch with someone somehow ((hugs)) she will be fine chick

Kids just dont think hun im sure she will be full of apologies when she gets home but it doesnt make u feel any better

Hope you hear from you daughter soon hun- I have all this to come, really don't want my 2 to grow up! xx

Most definitely hun - thats what my daughter told me on Friday lol. We were in a tapas bar having a drink( diet coke) and she said mam your doing fantastic but SW has taken over your life its all you talk about, you have to live a little and have fun :eek: oops maybe I do go on a bit about it lol ill have to learn to curb my tongue

Hope she's ok Emsie xxx

Awww Emsie do you know who she was out with? do you have any of their numbers? Im sure she is fine bloody kids I still worry about mine too they are 28 and 24 grrrrrrrrr

Hope you hear from you daughter soon hun- I have all this to come, really don't want my 2 to grow up! xx

Thanks ladies for your support x She has returned safely thankfully! I knew something was up but at least she is ok x

Most definitely hun - thats what my daughter told me on Friday lol. We were in a tapas bar having a drink( diet coke) and she said mam your doing fantastic but SW has taken over your life its all you talk about, you have to live a little and have fun :eek: oops maybe I do go on a bit about it lol ill have to learn to curb my tongue

Yeah i get that aswell, everytime i say no ppl say just eat it and dont worry about syns, or im a saddo for mentioning syns :rolleyes:

Back