Don't you just hate it when....

This is true you can hardly ground them eh. I suppose as long as she is safe is the main thing. Its a wonder were not all bald with stress at times lol

She is ok but she is in big trouble! But then what can you do with a nearly 21 year old!

My mum was like this with me until i was with my bf for nearly a year at 20 then she stopped worrying as much cause she knew i was always gonna be with him, but I'm nearly 24 now an she still asks me were I'm going and what time I'm coming back and I'm still with my bf lol! Mums :)

My mum was like this with me until i was with my bf for nearly a year at 20 then she stopped worrying as much cause she knew i was always gonna be with him, but I'm nearly 24 now an she still asks me were I'm going and what time I'm coming back and I'm still with my bf lol! Mums :)

You wait till you are a mum hun! I try not to be too over the top and have never contacted her mates before and typically as soon as I had contacted a colleague of hers via fb she returned!

She is ok but she is in big trouble! But then what can you do with a nearly 21 year old!

It's not about being a child. It's about behaving like an adult and that means NOT leaving someone worrying about you. I would read her the riot act no matter what age she is.

Both mine are grown up now and parents themselves.

The best bit of advice I was given about bringing up teenagers was to choose my battles carefully. It stood me in very good stead. I was quite an easygoing parents but when something really mattered I came down on them like a ton of bricks and because it wasn't often they really listened and took notice.

so glad she's home safe hun, she's very lucky to have a mum who cares so much about her and worries even at the age of almost 20. My dad never had a clue where I was, as long as he could tell I had returned home at some point he was happy. He said he never had reason to worry about me... the pile of washing showed him that I had been home, got changed and gone back out! I became a parent myself at the age of 19 and had to become an 'adult' and now I plan on never letting Holly and Tyler out of my sight when they are teenagers lol x

... When you're round at your mum's for a roast dinner and both mum and dad are being really impatient with each other and shouting :-( we haven't even started eating yet! Is it time to go home?????

DYJHIW.... you know the kitchen is a mess and you really cant be bothered moving!

Back