Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you are so tired you could cry, your boss is an absolute bi*ch and your house looks like a bombs hit it.. Aghhhhhhhhhhhh :cry:

....... When OH comes back early from his works night out (I was supposed to be picking him up in the morning) and within 2 mins of getting into bed, he's snoring so bloody loudly! We're in separate bedrooms at the moment because of it and I can still hear him through the wall..... I was really looking forward to a good night's sleep! Xxx

Dyjhiw...You are always poorly, I would like a tiny little man playing a tiny little violin on my shoulder until this stinking cold is gone. I just want to be able to taste my food again, oh a breathe. Breathing easily would be nice too.

....... When OH comes back early from his works night out (I was supposed to be picking him up in the morning) and within 2 mins of getting into bed, he's snoring so bloody loudly! We're in separate bedrooms at the moment because of it and I can still hear him through the wall..... I was really looking forward to a good night's sleep! Xxx

Thats effing pants grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr men

When you have to physically drag kids out of bed EVERY morning for school or dancing yet today when we could have had a lay in they were all up at 6!

Last edited by a moderator:
You have £3.50 to last you til Thursday eeeekkkkkkkkkk

DYJHIW star week hits :cry: usually I am fine, I don't go on any mental cravings/chocolate binges... except this month. I've used ALL my weekly syns, meh. I've been religiously counting/writing them in my food diary so at least I'm keeping track. I usually only use 10 syns a day as well. I will just need to be extra good and wrap this. If I can have the next 4 days completely on plan with no extra syns then I should hopefully be able to get a wee 1lb loss.

Anything down is good in my book. Stupid * week. Ragin!

When you have to physically drag kids out of bed EVERY morning for school or dancing yet today when we could have had a lay in they were all up at 6!

agree, Jacob decided to be up at 5am yesterday and 6am today!!! Yet during the week i get him up just before 8am!

When daughter just fallen off trampoline & hurt her ankle :( don't know whether it needs checking or if its a sprain...

Attachments

• image-3610831776.jpg
    image-3610831776.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 77
Back