Don't you just hate it when....

When daughter just fallen off trampoline & hurt her ankle :( don't know whether it needs checking or if its a sprain...

ouchy, how is it this morning. I would say get it checked if its still sore just to be on the safe side

Dyjhiw... Your back at work today after 2 weeks off sick. Dreading it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

awww :( really hope it goes well for you xxx

dyjhiw your bank says your wages have gone in but you don't seem to be able to make a payment you need to :confused:

well thats is silly, hope it gets sorted soon

you are in the process of getting a new account with the bank & are awaiting new cards

Apparently it's a sprain, it's not quite as swelled this morning but bruising is really comin out, off school today & hopefully when I've got her a proper support bandage she'll be ok tomorrow! Thanks for askin everyone, means a lot that people care X

DYJHIW your yogurt pot splits in your bag :(

1372058943887.jpg

DYJHIW your brother annoys you because he permanently takes the mick but your mum to completely blinkered to this and basically gives in to his mick taking every time! Grrrr!

Dyjhiw.... You go back to work after 2 weeks off sick.
Told straight away to go downstairs for a word then are suspended!
Not even my fault but they don't care!

My belongings were thrown on the stairs and I was left downstairs in the freezing cold office for nearly an hour before deciding to walk out of the building!

My belongings were thrown on the stairs and I was left downstairs in the freezing cold office for nearly an hour before deciding to walk out of the building!

That is unbelievable! How can they possibly do that? I hope you have a good HR department or something that you can go to because that doesn't sound very legal.

OMG! Are you okay? Unfair dismissal surely?! Do you have a union rep/HR dept? X

What the hell!?

Hope your okay hun, I agree with everyone else does not sound like they should be able to do that, you should have a good case on your hands there.

*hugs*

Sending lots and lots of (((hugs))) xxxzz

WTF !!! that is so unfair of them, there is no way you should have been treated like that !!!

Hun that's terrible ..... Really hope you are OK? Xxx

That's awful, I can't believe they treated you so badly, but shouldn't they have given you a verbal & written notice first before automatically suspending you?

How you feeling now? xxx

I have no idea what the procedures should be but I was handed a letter which was dated for today stating it was private and confidential and was addressed from an HR woman but it wasn't in an envelope or presented on headed paper with a signature.
My manager handed it to me and asked me to read it and if I understood it then walked out the room.

I'm pretty pissed off in some ways as I've done nothing wrong but at the same time I'm happy to not have to work around her and in those poor working conditions too!

My stomach has been good the last few days but today its been a killer and I'm really sore on either side of my back too :(

How can they dismiss someone without evidence and proof of what they think you have done?!?

I'm going to the meeting to defend myself but feel like telling them I no longer want to be part of the company after the way I've been treated.

I'm going to get advice from a union rep though

Wtf!!!!

Back