Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you don't get paid till next week and are trying to string out the money! Sw stuff is running out fast and everyone else seems to have decided they like to eat fruit too! AND son spent over 12 quid on his lunch card in 2 days! :eek:

yup know that feeling but ouch on the £12, whats he been eating steak

when you are making Sw carbonara for lunch... just remembered I don't have any of that tagi pasta stuff!! :mad:

Yeh i was gutted as really fancied it... Well i sent hubby to shop to get some!! :p

Dyjhiw seeing the woman over the road getting out of her car after work gives you shoe envy! And the fab shoes she wears makes you want a job where you could wear shoes like that too.....would need to be one where I didn't have to walk lol

I saw somebody at our work in gorgeous shoes, they had silver/metalic strips down the back of the heel, very nice, but I'm the same, can't walk in them to save my life, i could before I broke my foot but not anymore!

DYJHIW the girl sat next to you at work is chewing really loudly and your ears have tuned into it and its really really bugging you!!!
It's going to be one of those days...

... When a buyer from eBay talks a load of rubbish!! I posted out 2 pairs of my bigger jeans to her... She's messaged me this morning to say there's a button missing off one pair and they are in an unwearable condition... I've messaged back saying that I ironed both pairs of jeans the day I posted them so I know for a fact both buttons were present. If there had have been one missing I would have messaged her to let her know... Help!! Xxx

... When a buyer from eBay talks a load of rubbish!! I posted out 2 pairs of my bigger jeans to her... She's messaged me this morning to say there's a button missing off one pair and they are in an unwearable condition... I've messaged back saying that I ironed both pairs of jeans the day I posted them so I know for a fact both buttons were present. If there had have been one missing I would have messaged her to let her know... Help!! Xxx

I don't know what to say, I don't think there's much you can do :( I had a similar situation with a dress I sold, it was in perfect condition when I sent it, she said it was covered in bobbles, I ended up having to give her money back, she sent the dress back and it had all been picked at :( All I can think is that she didn't like the dress so did it so she could send it back, but it meant I couldn't then send it on again.

I've messaged back saying that if she's not happy she can send them back and I'll refund the price she paid for them but I'm not paying her postage as there was nothing wrong with them when I posted them xx

Could you get her to return them & agree to refund her payment & postage once you've rec'd them back. Otherwise not too sure, I know get her to take a photo of said jeans so you can see.

Could you get her to return them & agree to refund her payment & postage once you've rec'd them back. Otherwise not too sure, I know get her to take a photo of said jeans so you can see.

Yeah I'd try this first. Get her to take a pic, if there's no button missing, she might be trying it on in the hope you'll refund quietly and she'll get away with it.

It may make her remove the button, but if she was going to do that anyway then so what.

I hate eBay at times! Xx

you make the sweet & sour chicken (or fanta chicken) but your husband has turned his nose up at, well its his loss & he can make his own tea - even if he did bring me in flowers for no reason yesterday

Back