Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW

Doctors prescribe your incredibly ill a totally inappropriate tablet medicine instead or an oral solution? It might be more expensive but how dare they put a price on my sons health and life!!! GRRRR Woe betide anyone who tries to argue with me today! :mad:

When you live with an absolute ******!! :(

Do you need the griddle?????? Xx

DYJHIW

Doctors prescribe your incredibly ill a totally inappropriate tablet medicine instead or an oral solution? It might be more expensive but how dare they put a price on my sons health and life!!! GRRRR Woe betide anyone who tries to argue with me today! :mad:

Grrrr, hope you got it sorted x

DYJHIW

OMG! That is awful, Abi! I hope everything works out for the best. Thinking of you.

Kathy x

You realise the dog has been to the loo on your new bedroom carpet at 4.30 AM :( can't be cross he must have been poorly, and he did have the grace to jump on me and tell me :( better than standing in it I guess lol. So I've been up and in and out all night.

OMG! That is awful, Abi! I hope everything works out for the best. Thinking of you.

Kathy x

Im lucky I got to see the best doctor (in my opinion) and he totally agreed with me and didnt argue about giving him the liquid medicine. The receptionist tried to argue with me but that didnt last long haha.

DYJHIW

You accidentally drink a bottle of wine and end up with the hangover from hell

Back