Don't you just hate it when....

Thanks for that, Shirleen.
I think you're a match even for me, at lowering the tone!

There's a noisy eater on your train and you feel sick. I'm looking at it as an appetite suppressant!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Sassia said:
There's a noisy eater on your train and you feel sick. I'm looking at it as an appetite suppressant!

Shame you haven't got a dictaphone to record him! You could play it bCk when the cookie monster strikes!

Ewww no!

The other week there was this chav on the train on various phone calls. Swearing loudly so everyone could hear his conversations. I felt the need to see if my phone's voice recorder worked. It does! We all get to have a laugh at him at my office.

You are just about to climb into a toasty bed when you discover the cat has thrown up all over the throw (perhaps that's where they get their name - the throw, not the cat :D) Euuuuugh!

Shirleen said:
Don't ever so support work! Some mealtimes I have to turn my hearing aids off!

Lol I couldn't do that work. I'm not nice enough!

So for a second time
Don't you just hate it when
You have a pouch of fat under your arm which hangs over your bra (obviously this is for the ladies)!

Your sky plus is full of your OH stuff that he doesn't watch but must be kept

You think you look fab in the mirror before you go out but catch yourself in a mirror later and you look huge

Your cat cries every night around 3 to get out then again a few hours later to get in

There isn't zero calorie yummy stuff

You check yourself in your car mirror and notice a hair on your chinnie chin chin!

Ok I think that covers it

You curl into a nice toasty warm bed early in the hope that you'll get a decent night's sleep and then spend most of the night up and down to the cold bathroom with a dodgy stomach *sigh*

...when you go christmas shopping with the mother, and she spends the 6 hours grilling you on every aspect of your life and relationship, as she *knows* you can't suddenly have to work/feed the cat/take out the bin. And why does said mother have to ask at the top of her voice in Poundland "so, how's the diet going?" - I can SEE everyone looking at my arse and thinking "not very well I'd say" :D

And mother, that's a window, not a door. They generally don't have handles as you aren't supposed to exit the store via them.

And mother, that's a window, not a door. They generally don't have handles as you aren't supposed to exit the store via them.

That would be the karma for the other 6 hours hon! ;)

I have a family get together coming up in a couple of weeks time and I know the extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc) will all be on about where I am these days, any plans to get married, etc... the last thing I really need having just split up with my ex!

I am very tempted to just make an announcement at the start and say that before anyone asks, I've split up with my partner of 4 years and I don't wanna talk about it any further so pee off!

That would be the karma for the other 6 hours hon! ;)

I have a family get together coming up in a couple of weeks time and I know the extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc) will all be on about where I am these days, any plans to get married, etc... the last thing I really need having just split up with my ex!

I am very tempted to just make an announcement at the start and say that before anyone asks, I've split up with my partner of 4 years and I don't wanna talk about it any further so pee off!

I think that sounds like a great idea! :D

... when your bloke, who works flexi hours so can choose to work when he wants, wakes you up an hour before you're due to get up after only 6 hours broken sleep with noisy clattering about and switching the light on above your sleeping head, whilst stropping and muttering loudly about losing his wallet... which turns out to be in his bag, just like the 'lost' house keys were the two days they were 'missing'.

Particularly when he needs 6.5 hours sleep and you need 8 , and you can't change the time you go into work so miss out on the precious sleep.

Sigh! I could have shoved him down the stairs this morning, all 6 flights!

I did similar when I had a family 'gathering' not long after. Yep, I have split from him. Yep, I will be fine. Yep, I am fully aware that there are plenty more fish in the sea, and other well known terms used in these situations. And no, I don't wish to discuss it. But it doesn't make me a leper, I can discuss other things, such as weather, petrol prices, or the Christmas bin service.

... when you see a friend and she's wearing a top you like, and for the first time you think you could wear a similar size so ask where it's from and she tells you the store before adding 'I've had it ages though'. Hopes dashed, wonderful top not to be mine!

... when you see a friend and she's wearing a top you like, and for the first time you think you could wear a similar size so ask where it's from and she tells you the store before adding 'I've had it ages though'. Hopes dashed, wonderful top not to be mine!

Pinch it :D

Back