Don't you just hate it when....

when you find out you havent got the house u wanted as u failed the credit checks due to a ccj that u had no idea u had!
gutted :(
xx
I would check up on it if I were you, I work for a credit card company and we see plenty of instances where the Experian information is incorrect on peoples files

Sky agree to transfer your broadband on 15th November & as at 17th November, no router & no broadband:mad:

So I now using work time:rolleyes: to play on 'net.

Your toddler decides to fill his pull ups just as you are walking out of the door to get your oldest one from school, then as you start changing him the baby starts screaming at the top of her lungs.

Shops especially supermarkets insist on moving things around and every single time you go in there you have to walk around looking for what you came in for, by the time you find what you are looking for you usually have at least a basket full of other stuff :(

Parents that stand around gossiping at the school gates, and not only are they in your way but they don't stop their little darlings randomly racing out in front of you. But more than that parents or people in general who park their cars blocking the pavement or like yesterday blocking the bus stop and forcing me to take my huge twin buggy into the road to get past.

Think that will do for now, hugs Crystal xx

You get in the shower only to realise you were going to cut your hair before you got in.

Once that was sorted, getting back in to realise that the new bottle of shower gel is in the bathroom cupboard! Out again!

My bathroom floor now resembles water world! :character00180:

Good job I didn't do the 'Getting out of the shower and realising you took all the towels downstairs for the wash!' :eek:

Might have done that one before! :doh:

(PS I cut my own due to the distinct lack of it and feel a bit mift with parting with a tenner for someone else to do the same job)

Your toddler decides to fill his pull ups just as you are walking out of the door to get your oldest one from school, then as you start changing him the baby starts screaming at the top of her lungs.

Shops especially supermarkets insist on moving things around and every single time you go in there you have to walk around looking for what you came in for, by the time you find what you are looking for you usually have at least a basket full of other stuff :(

Parents that stand around gossiping at the school gates, and not only are they in your way but they don't stop their little darlings randomly racing out in front of you. But more than that parents or people in general who park their cars blocking the pavement or like yesterday blocking the bus stop and forcing me to take my huge twin buggy into the road to get past.

Think that will do for now, hugs Crystal xx

You want to go home but the clock doesn't seem to want to tick round to 5.00pm!

Oh hon, so sorry to hear that. Do you now have details about the CCJ so you can look into what it is for, etc?

I have to admit, I pay a small amount each month with Experian/Credit Expert so that I have the peace of mind that I can see my credit report at any point in time and not get any nasty surprises.

thanks hun yeah its crap! im gonna have a look online i think, and go down to CAB to see if they can help me. xxx

I would check up on it if I were you, I work for a credit card company and we see plenty of instances where the Experian information is incorrect on peoples files
yeah it was through rentshield that they did the credit check. i have been with sky for like almost 3 years and my partner gota contract fone out on 3 (which is apparently hard to get) so didnt think we had any issues. theres 200 gone to s h i t!
xxx

...people don't park properly :( I am by no means the worlds most fantastic parker, but I do make sure that I ain't gonna cause any problems to others. I mean, seriously, I live in a terraced dead end, cars parallel park on both sides. There was a lovely 'me' sized space down the bottom, but some n00b had left their car in the middle of the road at the end. The same spot that the lovely white van man blocked me into a week or so ago. Very unimpressed to the point that I am going to start carrying 'please learn to park properly and legally, or if not, at least do it somewhere else' notes in my bag :)

You've got a basket full online but need to wait till midnight to submit because that's when you get paid!

Went the stupid b***h who lives in your old address takes out four catalogues and two credit cards in your name.

Back