Don't you just hate it when....

When you accidentally leave your lights on and no-one notices until it gets dark at 4pm, so your battery is drained, the "know stuff about cars" guys at work feck up a jump start and you have to call the RAC. You then don't get home until an hour and half after you were supposed to.

Yep, that was me yesterday!!

..when your stuck at work feeling so ill that you could physically cry. Runny nose, tears streaming down your face and a sore, dry throat. Every minute seems like an hour. 3pm, please hurry up :cry:

rachpid said:
When you accidentally leave your lights on and no-one notices until it gets dark at 4pm, so your battery is drained, the "know stuff about cars" guys at work feck up a jump start and you have to call the RAC. You then don't get home until an hour and half after you were supposed to.

Yep, that was me yesterday!!

Oh crap!

You feel perfectly fine at work on Tuesday but 30mins after getting in the house you have a massive headache and feel sick/throw up. 6 or so hours later your other half starts with the same problems and you both end up having two days of work having relay races to the bathroom.
At least we have been able to keep each other comfy but I hate been sick and hate taking time of work.

Princess_Stevie said:
..when your stuck at work feeling so ill that you could physically cry. Runny nose, tears streaming down your face and a sore, dry throat. Every minute seems like an hour. 3pm, please hurry up :cry:

Oh sweetie hope you're home and snuggled now x

...You're having a lovely soak in the tub, so lovely that even your favourite song comes on the TV downstairs. Bliss. Then the shower/bath caddy thing falls in the bath, showering you with shampoo bottles, conditioner bottles, and some things that I don't even know what they are!

Darn it.

Sorry Tootz but I had to laugh at that! At least the cat didn't fall in with you - that happened to me once! :D

Sorry Tootz but I had to laugh at that! At least the cat didn't fall in with you - that happened to me once! :D

Me too, a few years ago! Not sure who was more surprised, me or the cat! He used to love sitting on the edge of the bath, or in one of the corners, while I had a long soak. Not really sure what happened, think he may have fallen asleep sat upright and toppled in! Thankfully it was towards the end of my bath so the water wasn't too hot, but between him thrashing around and me trying to get hold of him, there was water everywhere! My poor book was a write off!

Don't you just hate it when the month lasts longer than your money.

Definitely.
I'm just rejoicing in the fact that, having been paid yesterday, I can afford to eat this weekend!

... you wake up half an hour before your alarm, but are so desperate for a wee you have to get up and zombie walk to the loo instead of going straight back to sleep.

You regularly wake up at 4am need the loo then fall into the deepest of sleeps and can't wake up at 6am!!!

I'm sure this is because my old man comes in about then but when you've done trips to the loo at 1 and 2am it ain't funny!!!

A massive spider turns up in your living room when you're on the phone to a customer, & you scream like a proper girl!

Then, by the time you get help its fekking disappeared, and you end up banished to your bedroom till your husband comes home!

A massive spider turns up in your living room when you're on the phone to a customer, & you scream like a proper girl!

Then, by the time you get help its fekking disappeared, and you end up banished to your bedroom till your husband comes home!

this made me lol i used to do the exact same thing, and make a spider barrier by the door with towels!
if my daughters home she gets them for me tho (shes 5 lol)
also you can use the hoover and hoover it up! xxx

juicygooseface said:
this made me lol i used to do the exact same thing, and make a spider barrier by the door with towels!
if my daughters home she gets them for me tho (shes 5 lol)
also you can use the hoover and hoover it up! xxx

Too big for the hoover!!!!!!

Dont you hate it when you order your dvds and someone mixes them up...(maybe thats just me:D)

Not just you hon... when I moved a few weeks back, a friend was helping me and we just threw the dvds onto the shelves to get them out of the boxes and out of the way... drove me mad until I could put them into alphabetical order!

Also, if I have the volume on the tv/stereo/computer, it has to be set to an even number, never odd!

Back