Don't you just hate it when....

when people say hospical instead of hospital. and by people i mean adults , not kids! xxx

Welshtigger said:

Oh don't get me started!
Schedule should be pronounced as SHEDule in England, the Americans pronounce the 'c'.

Any time an 'f' is used instead of the proper 'th'.
Young people saying Aksed instead of asked.
When people talk about Africa as a country.

When I was manager of the PO I had to ask one of the girls how to spell 'anything', she spelled it.I said Oh so theres not a 'k' in it then?
"No course not" she says,
So I asked her why she kept asking customers if they'd like 'anyfink else'. It drove me maaad!

I could go on... But I won't!

You do a sneaky weigh in and the scales say.....9lb LOST! and you know it doesn't count as you had t eaten/drunk anything yet!! Hahaha serves me right but I love the dial scales at work!!!

yeah when people say anyfink that is annoying. or sumfink. minus my my little girl! xx

juicygooseface said:
yeah when people say anyfink that is annoying. or sumfink. minus my my little girl! xx

When you laugh at a post on here, which is funny because of the thirty posts before it, and your hubby says 'what are you laughing at' and you can't explain but when you tell him that, he feels all rejected!!!!

oooopps :p sorry to say it but id have a lot of haters then....

war-er (water)....my grandad aaaaalllways corrects me on that...its got a bloody T in haha), summit/sumthink, anythink, innit ha sorry count me in with sChedule too! :p my very own my mum and bf always rip me over is 'mUnster' instead of 'monster'

but if its any consolation i do say 'hospital' :p

xx

Oh don't get me started!
Schedule should be pronounced as SHEDule in England, the Americans pronounce the 'c'.

Any time an 'f' is used instead of the proper 'th'.
Young people saying Aksed instead of asked.
When people talk about Africa as a country.

When I was manager of the PO I had to ask one of the girls how to spell 'anything', she spelled it.I said Oh so theres not a 'k' in it then?
"No course not" she says,
So I asked her why she kept asking customers if they'd like 'anyfink else'. It drove me maaad!

I could go on... But I won't!
:p

Oh but I fink you should! :p

When someone refers to two twins, as in
'they have two twins', really petty but really drives me nuts!!

When you have changed the bed linen, all is nice, crisp and smelling fresh and then the OH beats you in bed first. Grrrrr, sorry but I HAVE to be first into a nice clean bed!!

A big half!! Two halves are the same size or it's not actually a half.

And I annoy myself by being so petty!!

1) People who refer to themselves in the third person......

AND

2) having to refer to Myself in the third person to better communicate to my service User!!!!

When you are walking your five year old to school and....

1) you have to keep telling him to dodge the dog poo - why can't dog owners pick up after their dogs??!!

2) The kids from the secondary school adjacent to the primary school and nursery walk past smoking (bear in mind these older kids are only about 12/13 anyway!!)??!!

3) The same kids from the same secondary school adjacent to the primary school walk past gobbing all over the pavement...eaugh!!

4) The same kids..............walking past swearing and cussing!??

Back