Don't you just hate it when....

...You're barely holding it together, terrified of how you are going to manage Christmas, you go to the supermarket, withdraw £40 in cash, and by the time you reach the checkout it has mysteriously disappeared from your pockets never to be seen again. :(

...You're barely holding it together, terrified of how you are going to manage Christmas, you go to the supermarket, withdraw £40 in cash, and by the time you reach the checkout it has mysteriously disappeared from your pockets never to be seen again. :(

Oh no, that is awful :(

Oh that's awful. I have had Christmases like that myself. Sending you lots of these :bighug:

You save up to get your hair cut, and then at the team meeting you discover the boss has cut her hair in the same style as yours should look (and you were about to get it redone) No Christmas hair cut for Jojo!! :(

When you finally find a great hairdresser, everyone comments on how much better it is, you can't wait to go back for your Christmas freshen up, you phone excitedly - and hear...... Oh she's left the company!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

you get stressed out for an interview to then find there was actually no job vacancy at all! :( depressed! sick of having no luck on job front!just hope my supply teaching picks up in new year cos i cant survive on my income atm its so unreliable :( xx

Oh that's so shabby! I hope and pray you get a bit better luck soon xxxx

You finish work at 2.30, the temp SW group starts at 3.30 and just for once your colleague turns up early to relieve you, so now have an hours wait in the car... Ok so it's 45 mins really but still it's freeezing!
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

lauratrev said:
you get stressed out for an interview to then find there was actually no job vacancy at all! :( depressed! sick of having no luck on job front!just hope my supply teaching picks up in new year cos i cant survive on my income atm its so unreliable :( xx

I know how you are feeling on this one. I'm sick of going to going to interviews and finding they've gone for somebody with more experience. I'm an NQT so how can I get more experience if nobody gives me a job!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Little strawberry said:
I know how you are feeling on this one. I'm sick of going to going to interviews and finding they've gone for somebody with more experience. I'm an NQT so how can I get more experience if nobody gives me a job!

I can totally empathise with this one! When I first got my door supervisor badge I struggled cos everyone wanted badges staff with experience!!!

Little strawberry said:

snap im an NQT too really does make you thing your doing something wrong :(! i hope to dear god that its our turn one day for an inside job as 9/10 they usually are! makes you think why we work our ass's off studying, placements and dissertations with 5 years of uni (for me anyway) for absolutely nothing applied for 50+ jobs bein shortlisted for 3 interviews im fed up...our hard work just getting thrown back in our faces! and i cant get a p/t job evening or wkd in a shop or somethin cos im overqualified plus i technically have 3 jobs doing supply work so id be hammered on tax and end up working for literally £4ph if im lucky....so down about it its unreal!!

You have ordered the bulk of your christmas shopping for your kids and THEN find their christmas lists, which you happen to have bought absolutely nothing from.

I fear Santa must have mixed the lists up!!!

Your mum gets you a new wall and new gate and says its for Christmas and then she sneakingly goes out and buys loads more presents and tells my husband making me feel like a spoilt brat!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

...you pop over to the "Don't you just love it" thread to get a bit of positive cheer and loads of people are celebrating tax returns and you haven't got one! Yes I am bitter and jealous!

How awful.... what goes around, comes around, I surely hope things pick up soon , and you have some unexpected great news or surprise

the pictures from Friday's work night out go up on facebook and although you thought you were looking ok in the pics you look huge :sigh: maybe a day I'll be able to look at a pic of me and not be disgusted x

odd_sock said:
the pictures from Friday's work night out go up on facebook and although you thought you were looking ok in the pics you look huge :sigh: maybe a day I'll be able to look at a pic of me and not be disgusted x

Bless xxx

....when you remember that you have a brace of pheasant in the garage that you really ought to butcher this evening instead of sitting down whilst dinner's cooking
Conversely, I have 2 pheasant portioned up in the freezer for another night

DYJHIW you get a txt from your boss saying they need you to come in to see them on your break and you have no idea why :(

Back